Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: my nikka Vegeta had the ether of the whole saga. Literally told Botamo :umad: fukk you and your moms.

And Krillin is still :camby:, I don't care if he took out that Bruce lee wannabe, you don't go all Victor Ortiz during a battle royal.:salute: salute to Frost for seeing food and pouncing on it.

Last edited:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The title of the episode and the end result is just :troll:
Vegeta not being able to damage winnie the pooh :deadmanny:

Tien still in the mix :whew:

Kid Frost hit 18 with that ninja vanish word to my dude Tatsu :wow:

Next week is going to be real interesting:picard:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spoilers were wrong and I don't think hit vs jiren gonna happen cuz jiren gonna take her out
I know spoilers said that and it makes sense to save hit vs jiren for later also

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jiren vs Hit :damn:
If you look at the backrounds on the preview I think they pulling an okie doke :mjlol:I'm all in if they do fight but I think it might still be too early :ehh:Kale looks like she's about to attract all the attention next week though:lupe:Screw your timeout and your mama :deadrose:Sayain Pricnce of savagery

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
And people bytch about spoilers they have been wrong all the time or is missing or made up key details
This proves that people shouldn't take spoilers to heart because clearly, as you mentioned there is something missing or a key detail was made up. I everybody assumed that Krillin would be the only one to be eliminated and one person from universe 4.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Hit may not have been looking at Jiren but instead hit was looking at someone else, however if Hit was looking at Jiren it will be a teaser like episode 97.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think Kale and Caulifla are done. Kale getting stomped by Jiren. Goku gonna fight Caulifla and then turn it up to SSB but won't knock her off the ring until the episode after next.