Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah its jiren

Jirens character profile said he was in training to become the next god of destruction

but so is toppo, vegeta, goku, and whomever else the angels have trained.....people just assume jiren, but it's not confirmed yet....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goku could have beat cell if he wanted to, same with Buu. :ufdup:

What anime were u watching :dahell:

U need ssj2 to beat cell and he couldn't even do it at that time and cell wasn't even fighting at full power against him till he fought gohan and still got ass whooped by gohan

Ssj3 goku against fat buu probably so

Not against any of the other 2 buus
Super buu too strong that a fused gotenks ssj3 was barely stronger than and ssj3 gotenks stronger than ssj3 goku

Kid buu still can't beat cuz kid buu stronger than fat buu but weaker than super buu but more dangerous cuz he don't play around he blow shyt up just cuz he too unpredictable

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Y'all think I'm shytting on Goku for Vegeta?:russ:

I was stating facts based on the poster saying Goku been catching Ls in Super, when Goku been catching Ls since the beginning of Z

And damn bruh we gonna conveniently leave out that Goku was sandbagging against Vegeta?:russ: Holding out a whole new transformation on this nikka?:russ: And this is AFTER Vegeta cheated to turn SS2?:russ:
It was going to drain his time even more lol. But anyway I like both Goku and Vegeta

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What anime were u watching :dahell:

U need ssj2 to beat cell and he couldn't even do it at that time and cell wasn't even fighting at full power against him till he fought gohan and still got ass whooped by gohan

Ssj3 goku against fat buu probably so

Not against any of the other 2 buus
Super buu too strong that a fused gotenks ssj3 was barely stronger than and ssj3 gotenks stronger than ssj3 goku

Kid buu still can't beat cuz kid buu stronger than fat buu but weaker than super buu but more dangerous cuz he don't play around he blow shyt up just cuz he too unpredictable
Goku trained just enough to give Gohan a chance to beat cell. If Goku didn't have Gohan as a cop out I'm sure he would have trained harder and beat cell himself.

Goku gave cell a really good fight and cell was completely outclassed by SSJ2. I don't think SSJ2 was necessary to beat cell.

We saw that a point blank Kamehameha from SSJ Goku could obliterate cell and that a full power final flash from Vegeta was still something cell was worried about.

So strategy may have been the deciding factor in the defeat of cell because it def wasn't for lack of raw power. They had the power but not the speed.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goku trained just enough to give Gohan a chance to beat cell. If Goku didn't have Gohan as a cop out I'm sure he would have trained harder and beat cell himself.

Goku gave cell a really good fight and cell was completely outclassed by SSJ2. I don't think SSJ2 was necessary to beat cell.

We saw that a point blank Kamehameha from SSJ Goku could obliterate cell and that a full power final flash from Vegeta was still something cell was worried about.

So strategy may have been the deciding factor in the defeat of cell because it def wasn't for lack of raw power. They had the power but not the speed.

Smfh gohan is the reason he got a wider gap stronger to fight cell first off
It was his intention to get him ssj while on the side train himself
Vegeta went in twice and still was lower cuz of gohan power exceeding goku quickly

No damn strategy to beat cell u need power also
If goku could reach ssj2 he would have and he couldn't even with gohan fighting him

Face facts cell outclassed him and he lost simple as that no way around it

He is a fighter he would not postpone his own power up to let gohan beat him instead he just flat out couldn't do it

He was able when he died cuz when your dead time is slower there but faster on earth
And his dead body can handle it easier it's y he was able to go ssj3 cuz he was dead

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The caping nikkas doing for Goku:stopitslime:

Goku could not beat Perfect Cell. Goku himself saw ahead that ":patrice:Gohan ceiling is higher than mine right now......lemme be smart about this cause Cell strong as shyt bruh"

The case was that SS wasn't enough to beat Cell, SS2 was MORE than enough to beat him

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
but so is toppo, vegeta, goku, and whomever else the angels have trained.....people just assume jiren, but it's not confirmed yet....

nikkas acting like there aren't 5 universes that's exempt from the tournament cause their mortal level is too strong to warrant being erased.

I think the mortal stronger than their God of destruction is gonna be from one of those universes. Might even be a part of the next arc somehow.

fukk Yes!!!!:ohlawd::gladbron: I'm gonna cop this soon!!!

:whoo:

When is this releasing?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smfh gohan is the reason he got a wider gap stronger to fight cell first off
It was his intention to get him ssj while on the side train himself
Vegeta went in twice and still was lower cuz of gohan power exceeding goku quickly

No damn strategy to beat cell u need power also
If goku could reach ssj2 he would have and he couldn't even with gohan fighting him

Face facts cell outclassed him and he lost simple as that no way around it

He is a fighter he would not postpone his own power up to let gohan beat him instead he just flat out couldn't do it

He was able when he died cuz when your dead time is slower there but faster on earth
And his dead body can handle it easier it's y he was able to go ssj3 cuz he was dead

USSJ was basically the power of SSJ2 without the speed.
Goku said it himself. He couldn't beat cell in this form YET.

I think Goku was smart enough to think of a way to beat cell with that form but like I said he was more focused on unveiling Gohans hidden power but you could tell it was still in the back of his mind.