Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Selfish

Banned
Daps
unless uub is the person they talking about that's stronger than the god of destruction.....cause we still dont know who that is, people just think it's jiren....
They said it was someone from another universe than 7s

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't had an opinion on her getting SSJ but anything further is dumb. Idgaf about sayians from universe 6 are different etc.

It's dumb.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na bad writing. And bad writing of the saiyans in her universe.
The thing that frustrates me the most about universe 6 is that all this BS about Caulifla, Kale, and the SSJ transformation could have easily made sense with just a few sentences of background explanation and minor changes.

They literally had a chance to re-write sayian history and this is what they came up with...

I personally think they should have never introduced SSJ to U6. U6 in base form should have been strong enough to almost be comparable to Goku and Vegeta in SSJ or even SSJBlue.

That would have made them sooo much more interesting. To see them become this strong with only having base form available to them and just imagining how strong they could become if they were able to tap into SSJ. I also would have kept the tails as a throwback but have them be immune to the ape transformation.

But w/e we got what we got.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The thing that frustrates me the most about universe 6 is that all this BS about Caulifla, Kale, and the SSJ transformation could have easily made sense with just a few sentences of background explanation and minor changes.

They literally had a chance to re-write sayian history and this is what they came up with...

I personally think they should have never introduced SSJ to U6. U6 in base form should have been strong enough to almost be comparable to Goku and Vegeta in SSJ or even SSJBlue.

That would have made them sooo much more interesting. To see them become this strong with only having base form available to them and just imagining how strong they could become if they were able to tap into SSJ. I also would have kept the tails as a throwback but have them be immune to the ape transformation.

But w/e we got what we got.
making their base form strong as ssj i can kinda see it
But ssj blue is totally pushing it. Remember they had to write the U6 sayians based on their mortal level
And U6 mortal level isnt that much higher than U7

But making the U6 sayians level up so fast is bs
Almost like how goten and trunks mastered ssj already

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I always felt like it was retarded how goku vegeta gohan and future trunks had to work at mastering ssj but these new sayians figured it out in less than a month

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
unless uub is the person they talking about that's stronger than the god of destruction.....cause we still dont know who that is, people just think it's jiren....
Nah its jiren

Jirens character profile said he was in training to become the next god of destruction

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But ssj blue is totally pushing it. Remember they had to write the U6 sayians based on their mortal level

I thought it had already been settled that mortal level =/= strength level in that universe.

I was thinking more along the lines of U6 being Gohan strong, meaning Goku and Vegeta could beat them but only by going SSJ Blue.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Because its triggered through emotions caulifa is just an exception. Goku and Vegeta didn't know how to trigger it off the bat, didn't gohan get ssj by training and two through anger? Didn't trunks also?