Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Hold up where did Trunks end up then?

But damn :damn: nikkas ain't playing UNIVERSES REALLY DYING OUTCHEA :damn:
There's a theory going on that the universes aren't actually destroyed but placed in another void. Doing this will make the warriors feel under pressure making them fight seriously instead of bullshyt. You're gonna see the psychological effects on the warrior's next episode.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Goku vs Grand priest will happen. I'm putting my money on Goku :mjgrin:. When Goku gives you that look of full attention like he did Grand Priest, you know you've fukked up :ufdup: Grand priest is scary and all, but Goku will handle him just fine. That nikka is like Floyd mayweather...yeah you might win a few early rounds against him, but by the 4th he's got you timed and now you're just eating counter right hands :lawd:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's a theory going on that the universes aren't actually destroyed but placed in another void. Doing this will make the warriors feel under pressure making them fight seriously instead of bullshyt. You're gonna see the psychological effects on the warrior's next episode.
Nah son. Them nikkas dead. Whis Pops is the mastermind behind all this. Frieza kinda confirmed that these gods are omnipotent but still able to be easily manipulated. From a writer's standpoint, there was no reason to have Frieza vocalize that to the viewers except to let us know that they are not always in control.

That universe is dead and there's too many flags that shows the Angels are behind it. They'll get wished back with the Super Dragonballs when it's all over but they're definitely dead.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This episode :damn:

The wolf brothers must have been coached by Phil Jackson their Triangle Offense was on point

And just like Phil Jackson they couldn't win with the triangle in current times:francis:
21o3bb6.jpg

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Nah son. Them nikkas dead. Whis Pops is the mastermind behind all this. Frieza kinda confirmed that these gods are omnipotent but still able to be easily manipulated. From a writer's standpoint, there was no reason to have Frieza vocalize that to the viewers except to let us know that they are not always in control.

That universe is dead and there's too many flags that shows the Angels are behind it. They'll get wished back with the Super Dragonballs when it's all over but they're definitely dead.

Alright, good analysis. Speaking of Frieza do you think he has an influence manipulating the gods after the tournament or during the tournament?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

was finna come say something similar....i know i was one of the main ones in here saying the grand priest and xenos were up to no good, but now that i think about it, that would be seriously fukked up, even by dragon ball standards lol....

so i dont think the universes are erased at all....just think they are placed 'aside' so to speak, and communications are cut off from the other universes....and it's all done to make the others think they are erased, which will make them fight harder, and the tourney more entertaining...cause i think the grand priest & xenos really just wanna be entertained.....

also, think the angels are in on it, hence the reason that angel smiled when his universe was 'erased'....think he knows it's not really gone....i mean, the only ones that can really check and look on the other universes are them, so all they gotta do is make their orbs on the wand cloudy to make it look gone, just like whiz did....

as for the fighters, god of destruction, and kais of eliminated unis, think they are just removed from the arena, but they are still watching the tourney.....sort of like they are watching from the green room on tv now, instead of live.......dont think we'll find out about this until there are only a few unis left....we'll know, but the fighters wont.....

oh yea: goku vs the grand priest will go down.....think that's gonna be part of the entertainment....the grand priest probably wants to spar with someone, and the winner of the tourney will get that chance....and right now, he eyeing goku....