Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
was finna come say something similar....i know i was one of the main ones in here saying the grand priest and xenos were up to no good, but now that i think about it, that would be seriously fukked up, even by dragon ball standards lol....

so i dont think the universes are erased at all....just think they are placed 'aside' so to speak, and communications are cut off from the other universes....and it's all done to make the others think they are erased, which will make them fight harder, and the tourney more entertaining...cause i think the grand priest & xenos really just wanna be entertained.....

also, think the angels are in on it, hence the reason that angel smiled when his universe was 'erased'....think he knows it's not really gone....i mean, the only ones that can really check and look on the other universes are them, so all they gotta do is make their orbs on the wand cloudy to make it look gone, just like whiz did....

as for the fighters, god of destruction, and kais of eliminated unis, think they are just removed from the arena, but they are still watching the tourney.....sort of like they are watching from the green room on tv now, instead of live.......dont think we'll find out about this until there are only a few unis left....we'll know, but the fighters wont.....

oh yea: goku vs the grand priest will go down.....think that's gonna be part of the entertainment....the grand priest probably wants to spar with someone, and the winner of the tourney will get that chance....and right now, he eyeing goku....
Nice analysis, man I really hope that is the case but it also makes sense because of universe 6, Vegeta and Goku still haven't explored that universe 6 to check out the Sayins. I think they will fight eventually after the tournament and there's a 50% Goku may lose against Jiren.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Nice analysis, man I really hope that is the case but it also makes sense because of universe 6, Vegeta and Goku still haven't explored that universe 6 to check out the Sayins. I think they will fight eventually after the tournament and there's a 50% Goku may lose against Jiren.
I got jiren beating goku until goku snaps realizing that everyone he loves will die.. Mark my words i will take a two week ban bet goku snaps

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Catching up, this tournament is lit brehs :gladbron:

Goku looking at the Trio de Wolfpac as the Gods peanut gallery commentate

8ec0c4bb8695854063ba4525f37e45ff.gif

Goku gotta pace himself or he's done for :commentatormjcry:
I got high hopes for the three dogs:commentatormartin:
Goku you dummy, knock em off breh you don't have to defeat em :commentatordahell:

Whole universe when bye bye and all the U9 angel could do was shrug. Game cold breh. :picard:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku can't bring them back not even with the super Dragonballs because their existence was destroyed completely. That's the same reason why they couldn't wish future trunk's timeline back. :mjcry:

I think that universe 6,7, and 11 will team up against the angels instead of eliminating each other because I doubt they would kill of Jiren, hit, and Champa

Jiren nd them are exempt because of how strong they are. I think only uni 7,9, and a couple of others are the only ones in a win or die situation

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Thats Whis dad and the most powerful dude next to Zenoh(god) himself. Can yall please stop :mjlol:

Whis the weakest nikka in his family, fukk he gonna do.
:whoa:

I think its on some they're all equal in terms of power but one may be stronger than the other, faster than the other etc