MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Hold up where did Trunks end up then?

But damn :damn: nikkas ain't playing UNIVERSES REALLY DYING OUTCHEA :damn:

Some other universe where he exists
No he was transported back to his universe, but Whis said he would warn Future Beerus and Whis about Zamasu, therefore preventing Zamasu from enacting his plan

Theres 2 Mai's and 2 Future Trunks now, timeline all fukked up

thats basically a what if gone canon :wow:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I remember in an episode they said the Grand Priest is top 5 strongest, does that indicate there's beings stronger than him?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I remember in an episode they said the Grand Priest is top 5 strongest, does that indicate there's beings stronger than him?

Nope. He's literally the advisor and top protector to Zeno

The direction and rules of the tournament was his idea in the first place, Zeno simply approved it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched this episode again....this shyt got me thinking
Black Goku and Zamasu, Futute Trunk arc foreshadowing. All this shyt is connection because of "Future Zeno", period.

Did anyone else notice the Future Zeno left hand gag after the Zenos erased U9?.....Btw the Future Zeno left hand gag is those scenes where F. Zeno raises his left hand then switches to his right hand in order to mimic Present Zeno

The way The Grand Priest looks at Goku like "See what you have done by bringing Future Zeno?". Present Zeno wanna be friend with Goku but Goku was like :patrice: instead he got F.Zeno to be friend with P.Zeno. Goku broke the rules. Even Whis was like :whoa: "Don't break the rules for timemachine, etc..its illegal but he was like them gonna learn the hard way" :sas2:

and watched at the old

episode where The Grand Priest was so shook like:merchant:when he saw two Zenos were playing ping pong ball as the universe planets/ got disappeared/ destroyed like he never seen before. I think Goku fukked up for bringing Future Zeno. Grand Priest can't do nothing about it cause of two Zenos and two bodyguards. I believe Grand Priest wasn't evil but he was so happy to see Goku got a wake up call

I see some people saying the erasing of U9 to be anti climactic due to it not being a destruction thing or a Hakai like thing. So I thought about it for a hot minute and I actually think it's kind of smart.

Hear me out.

Zeno doesn't destroy. That's what the Gods of Destruction do. They're the ones who cause explosions and make a huge spectacle out of destroying things. It's in their name. Destroy.

But Zeno doesn't destroy. He erases. He wipes things out. With no trace that they were there. They're constantly reffering to what Zeno does as "erase", because that's all it is. Just gone.

Now I'm not saying you have to like it, in fact feel free to ignore this as the ramblings of a mad man, I don't have any real basis for this, But I think the way Zeno erases makes sense.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Goku vs Grand priest will happen. I'm putting my money on Goku :mjgrin:. When Goku gives you that look of full attention like he did Grand Priest, you know you've fukked up :ufdup: Grand priest is scary and all, but Goku will handle him just fine. That nikka is like Floyd mayweather...yeah you might win a few early rounds against him, but by the 4th he's got you timed and now you're just eating counter right hands :lawd:
the idea of Goku solo washing the grand priest :mjlol:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
This theory that the grand priest is the next Villain is so fukking stupid. The look the grand priest conveyed to Goku was a serious/we are not playing around tone. Also to reiterate, if it wasnt for Goku idea of a tournament zeno would've erased those universes anyway. Are you guys watching or just skimming through it?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Catching up, this tournament is lit brehs :gladbron:

Goku looking at the Trio de Wolfpac as the Gods peanut gallery commentate

8ec0c4bb8695854063ba4525f37e45ff.gif

Goku gotta pace himself or he's done for :commentatormjcry:
I got high hopes for the three dogs:commentatormartin:
Goku you dummy, knock em off breh you don't have to defeat em :commentatordahell:

Whole universe when bye bye and all the U9 angel could do was shrug. Game cold breh. :picard:
:jordanha:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tumblr_ossxzt24Bt1r0aqu5o1_500.gif

Grand Priest looking down like:

:ufdup: "Don't even think about f*ckin with me"

I'm lookin at him like:

:merchant:

How is dude Angelic and Demonic at the same time? lol. So far so good with the tournament. Love how the Gods are spectators giving their opinions and input during the battles. I like how we are just seeing sections of the stage even though many fights are going on at the same time. I do expect them to do more back and forth once more characters get knocked out but this is a better format to just focus again on different people during their fights. Goku really almost got a ring out playing around. Love the teamwork with Gohan, Piccolo, Kuririn, Roshi etc. Goku was getting that work from the Wolfgang. Happy to see Vegeta get some shine and him and Goku know if they went full power they would wreak shop.

Again it seems like they are setting the Grand Priest up as some kind of Villain the way Goku wasn't happy with him. I think once Universe 9 was erased, the stakes set in for Goku. What's funny was he doesn't seem to blame the Omni Kings but more the Grand Priest the way he was looking at him. Overall liked the last 2 Episodes and can't wait to see Kuririn get into action next week. Liking all the new characters too. Also the rumors were wrong saying you fall off the stage and die when you just get a ring out of the tournament. You die when your entire Universe is erased like what happen to U/9. Sometimes people are so quick to want information out there without checking if it's even real.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This theory that the grand priest is the next Villain is so fukking stupid. The look the grand priest conveyed to Goku was a serious/we are not playing around tone. Also to reiterate, if it wasnt for Goku idea of a tournament zeno would've erased those universes anyway. Are you guys watching or just skimming through it?
Because the streets want Grand Priest to be the villain it will make for a great storyline