Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

crazydom

Pro
Daps
The Zeno's are just children with infinite power that don't really recognize what they're doing.

I've said from the jump that all the details for this tournament were suspect as fukk. We never got word from Zeno that he wanted universes erased. Grand Priest is the nikka that gave us all the details on this shyt. I'm thinking he came up with all this on his own and the Zeno's just went along with it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I told you guys since day 1 and all laughed but the bird is going to be a problem even Gohan is stepping in
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm still banking that he'll face Tien and eliminate him in the process.

giphy.gif

Looks like 18 may face Frost.
In the preview it actually showed Frost using his tail I think either Krillin or 18 is getting taken out some sneak shyt:lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I just finished it... when Vegeta landed behind Goku like he was batman I was like...
gEoWYUj.png

z4PIngV.gif

I was getting batman/superman flashbacks...:ohlawd: this episode was making me mark out!!!

But I seriously didnt like the way that angel was smiling...:damn: Something is about to go the fukk down...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

i knew about this

infact anyone with common sense should know this, that when you have a weekly ongoing series(One piece and Dragonball in this case) your going to have reuse of animated actions/scenes.

animators in japan have a hard work schedule when you factor in there pay(which isnt much) and how much it takes to do each ep and they have very few breaks(probably 5 breaks at best each year) you see why Toei is doing what its doing.

Last edited: