Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You're missing the point.

I'm saying I think the reason they keep taking Buu of the board the way they do and hinting at how powerful he is is because they have something planned for him down the road. I'm not complaining about a lack of majin buu lol

They don't have anything planned for Buu, he's a side character. Stop overthinking this. Smh

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't have anything planned for Buu, he's a side character. Stop overthinking this. Smh

Oh I'm sorry I forgot, this thread is just for nikkas to argue for 15 pages over fake spoilers, bicker constantly about what character is stronger, and talk about unconfirmed fan theory transformations :hubie:

nikka if you don't like my guess/theory then just keep it moving. You don't know what's coming down the road any more than the rest of us, which is why so much of this thread is speculation/theories/guesses :stopitslime:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They even reversed his slim form on some Grand opening Grand Closing tip

I think Tory might dislike Buu or wanted to tease Buu fans :francis:

Something else I noticed was that they had Buu talking about killing again, Mr Satan had to warn him a couple of times about not killing people.

At least Buu doesn't get outright shytted on the way Yamcha does :mjlol:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
DDuW4DoUAAAnOfc.jpg

:damn::heh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That don't even make sense. Whis didn't do no time skip. He sped up a process that would of taken a couple days at most to right then.

UUB is 3 years old right now. You want him to "time skip" him to 10?

And the past 2 months they have been showing that raw power is not all thats needed to win this tournament. UUB has 0 experience at this point.

And Pikkon isn't even cannon :dead:

The whole Frieza thing is probably just a quick tease. Unless we getting a new opening Buu is still there and not Frieza. Buu is probably going to wake up last min and they gonna just banish Frieza back to hell.

To be fair though Frieza is the better pick. Buu is too immature for the fate of the world being at stake. Gonna be interesting to see what deal they make for him. As far ad Frieza double crossing im sure Beerus and Whis won't let that happen. And it was already shown Berrus is the one person Frieza is actually scared of..

Not to mention remember Frieza is coming back in the same way Goku came back in the Buu saga. He's only back for 24 hours. In Goku's case the more powerful he got the time he was allowed to be back kept decreasing. Hopefully that comes back into play especially with Frieza's golden form.

Also i told yall don't worry about Vegeta. There was no way they was gonna let him go into this tournament with no training while Goku and Gohan are all getting stronger. Vegeta hopping in the hyperbolic time chamber like the god damn prince of sayians he is!! :wow:

:sadcam:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You're missing the point.

I'm saying I think the reason they keep taking Buu of the board the way they do and hinting at how powerful he is is because they have something planned for him down the road. I'm not complaining about a lack of majin buu lol

I think they have no idea what to do with a dude as powerful as Buu, so they just sideline him as a way to protect him from bad writing. I don't believe they have any big plans for him at all.