Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I love it how when Vegeta is shown fighting the same guy in like 2 scenes only:childplease: everybody and their momma got a smart comment to make on Vegeta meanwhile noone says shyt when Gohan was sticking in the background with the weak nikkas in a group:russell::russell: but ooohhh no when Vegeta does something it's a sin:russell::dahell:
All I'm saying is no one wanted the fade with Jirren the gawd :hubie:

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
Vegeta spent the whole episode punching the same nikka :mjlol:

Next episode preview:

Pz6Bt64.jpg

STILL punching the same dude :laff:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dope episode. This shyt is gonna be feel like an eternity waiting every Saturday :damn:

Just 1 minute went by during this episode. I guess we getting at last 15 episodes before we get a winner or a pivot to another storyline/villain. Maybe even 20-25 :mmmmm:

nikka Vegeta spent the entire episode punching blue arms

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Vegeta stans on suicide watch

:laff:

I was :dead: at that shyt. Dude got two cameos and both were the EXACT same sequence :mjlol:

He's getting some shine next episode though. Seems like him and Goku take care of an entire Universe :damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh Goku cant land a hit on Whis and Whis pretty much said he ain't compared to his father. Goku would get washed in .000001 seconds against the Priest.

Something is going to happen with the timer. No way this finishes in 48 minutes and then there will be some rule changes to make it more interesting for whoever is left.

that may be true, but you forget that as soon as whis told goku he was top 5, he told goku not to ask him to fight cause he knew he would.....so no matter how powerful the grand priest is, goku will fight him if it comes down to it....which i think it might going off the ending...it looked like everyone except goku and gohan were eliminated, cause they were all standing around looking at goku, then gohan joined him...

we'll find out, at this point i'm just throwing shyt out like everyone else lol.....just throwing shyt out: i could see something happening where it is goku and gohan left, they refuse to fight since they the only 2 left, so they think universe 7 wins....when they ask for their wish, the grand priest or xenos will say 'fukk yall, yall gotta finish it or no wish'....goku says if you wanna see a fight so bad, why dont you fight me....then we'll get to see the true ssg transformation....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dope episode. This shyt is gonna be feel like an eternity waiting every Saturday :damn:

Just 1 minute went by during this episode. I guess we getting at last 15 episodes before we get a winner or a pivot to another storyline/villain. Maybe even 20-25 :mmmmm:

I was :dead: at that shyt. Dude got two cameos and both were the EXACT same sequence :mjlol:

He's getting some shine next episode though. Seems like him and Goku take care of an entire Universe :damn:
Universe 9 at least

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I love it how when Vegeta is shown fighting the same guy in like 2 scenes only:childplease: everybody and their momma got a smart comment to make on Vegeta meanwhile noone says shyt when Gohan was sticking in the background with the weak nikkas in a group:russell::russell: but ooohhh no when Vegeta does something it's a sin:russell::dahell:

Gohan at least had a plan and was sticking to it. Vegeta tried going to go fukk shyt up and instead just ended up wasting some time and energy. :mjlol:

To be fair, somehow we're onl a minute fukking in so far so him just punching that blue bytch makes sense.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is the mortal stronger than every god that's still out there so however powerful Jiren is that nikka is better. Lol hit getting washed by jiren. How y'all gonna clown vegeta goin ssj against the blue dude in the next episode but goku went blue to break out a hold from a fodder :dead:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What's crazy is the mortal stronger than every god that's still out there so however powerful Jiren is that nikka is better. Lol hit getting washed by jiren. How y'all gonna clown vegeta goin ssj against the blue dude in the next episode but goku went blue to break out a hold from a fodder :dead:
:deadrose: goku going blue to not get eliminated by headbanger mosh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

nikka FOH :umad: