Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is the mortal stronger than every god that's still out there so however powerful Jiren is that nikka is better. Lol hit getting washed by jiren. How y'all gonna clown vegeta goin ssj against the blue dude in the next episode but goku went blue to break out a hold from a fodder :dead:

that's a good point, cause they didnt specify who that was...we just thought it was jiren, but it might not be....wouldnt it be a trip if that person was uub to make the ending of dbz tie into this lol....

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
:mjlol:Vegeta was giving that rock hard nikka that work tho (pause)... just punching and punching and punching...

...I'm like nikka... hip toss him or something...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gotta be setting up something major for Buu, because every time some serious shyt goes down they take Buu off the board for some reason.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got his shine this arc tho.

He had that match in the preliminaries, but he's never a major player in this stuff. He wasn't involved in the fight with Frieza, he wasn't part of the first tournament between Universe 6 and 7, he got taken out with the quickness against Beerus, he wasn't part of the Goku Black saga (understandably).

When Frieza was first brought back he said his father told him the two people he should NEVER pick a fight with were Lord Beerus and Majin Buu.

It just feels like they have something planned for Buu down the road, otherwise they wouldn't keep teasing him as being this crazy powerful player.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He had that match in the preliminaries, but he's never a major player in this stuff. He wasn't involved in the fight with Frieza, he wasn't part of the first tournament between Universe 6 and 7, he got taken out with the quickness against Beerus, he wasn't part of the Goku Black saga (understandably).

When Frieza was first brought back he said his father told him the two people he should NEVER pick a fight with were Lord Beerus and Majin Buu.

It just feels like they have something planned for Buu down the road, otherwise they wouldn't keep teasing him as being this crazy powerful player.

Nobody really gets Shine except Goku and Vegeta. Welcome to Dragon ball fam.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody really gets Shine except Goku and Vegeta. Welcome to Dragon ball fam.

Nah, Trunks got plenty of shine during the Goku Black Saga. Frieza and clearly going to get some love during this arc along with Gohan and possibly Android 18.

shyt is always going to end with Goku's bytch ass on top, but they'll have other characters get in some moments of greatness here and there.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah, Trunks got plenty of shine during the Goku Black Saga. Frieza and clearly going to get some love during this arc along with Gohan and possibly Android 18.

shyt is always going to end with Goku's bytch ass on top, but they'll have other characters get in some moments of greatness here and there.

And Buu got his during this arc./debate

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Buu got his during this arc./debate

You're missing the point.

I'm saying I think the reason they keep taking Buu of the board the way they do and hinting at how powerful he is is because they have something planned for him down the road. I'm not complaining about a lack of majin buu lol