Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it always bothered me how vegeta trained harder than anyone yet somehow goku is always like 10 steps ahead of him :snoop: toriyama seriously hates him

Goku is obsessed and excited that someone might be/is stronger than him like :gladbron:"Is he stronger? Better than me?"....he loves that challenge like :blessed:

While Vegeta is obsessed with Goku and a bitter cause Goku always step ahead of him...Vegeta was like :stopitslime:"How this punk ass mfer is
always one step ahead of me?".

Goku training like he's having fun. Vegeta training like he's angry at himself for not getting better.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Goku is obsessed and excited that someone might be/is stronger than him like :gladbron:"Is he stronger? Better than me?"....he loves that challenge like :blessed:

While Vegeta is obsessed with Goku and a bitter cause Goku always step ahead of him...Vegeta was like :stopitslime:"How this punk ass mfer is
always one step ahead of me?".

Goku training like he's having fun. Vegeta training like he's angry at himself for not getting better.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I hope Goku and Vegeta are the first people knocked out of the ring, especially since we've seen enough of them anyway. The fan rage would be :banderas:

Personally I'd rather see more focus on the other fighters, not too interested in another hair color change.

That would be a nice twist.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tumblr_orq0bzwij91ujn35ko1_400.gif

:whoo::merchant:
:huhldup::ufdup:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
so are they really going with frieza in the tournament? what was the point of advertising buu?

not that im mad about it because of the fukkery its gonna bring, but its kinda odd :yeshrug: