Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I ain't letting people defend garbage writing breh. Enjoy them fights, it's the best part of the show. Y'all try applying logic to this shyt and I'll be happy to destroy it as the show tries to destroy the GOAT Goku's character. :mjcry:

I can name probably 20 other things more unbelievable than Frieza mental training. Super is full of inconsistent shyt.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
anyone defending the mental training bullshyt is corny. That ain't how you master stamina or literally anything and y'all know it.

Want a perfect example? Cell saga, goku/gohan perfected the super saiyan form and learned how to stay in that form by fukking PHYSICALLY training IN THAT FORM the whole time. Mental training might have been a small part of it, but physical training needed to be done as well as them being in that form for them to master it and be able to fight in it.

The frieza shyt is a bunch of bullshyt. He was in a fukking sac in hell and mastered a form he wasn't able to even go in. That is bullshyt and pulled straight out of their asses.
so theres only one way yo achieve something?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If piccolo can kick Ultimate gohan ass after a power boost off of meditation why are yall bytching

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
so theres only one way yo achieve something?

:dahell:

fukk it might as well give Goten super saiyan blue because he dreamed about it. Y'all would still defend it because "mental training happened!". It's fukking stupid to suggest Frieza was able to train mentally while never actually in the golden frieza form at all.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

fukk it might as well give Goten super saiyan blue because he dreamed about it. Y'all would still defend it because "mental training happened!". It's fukking stupid to suggest Frieza was able to train mentally while never actually in the golden frieza form at all.
How the fukk does goku n vegeta go ssb training in base form, y'all hating so hard y'all ain't thinking straight:mjlol:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

that is in no way the same thing. :laff:
yall just complain about everything.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Finally got a good explanation why Gohan was going super saiyan and not in his mystic form. When he did at the begining of the series I thought it was just sloppy writing.

I think we're going to see multiple female super saiyans. Something is different in that universe and just overall the stature of those saiyans looks frail. The transformation is looking more like a summoning like how fusions kind of mutates, or going from super 2 to level 3. That legendary form is probably like going super saiyan 4.

Piccolo pulling out the dhalism arms was appropriate. This was the enhancement I was looking for, and what liked even more was not only was he detached, he could throw a fire ball with his detached limb. Not only that, when be cloned him self I thought was alt versions like when Gotenks has ghost, but I think each piccolo was a real copy, low-key that's some ice cold shyt right there, he's basically omnipotent with his body :banderas:

Im confused. Wtf was the explanation?