Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it, Frieza actually mastered the golden form...:ohhh:

He might be problem for beerus but I kinda doubt it. I mean even god level goku couldnt whip beerus I doubt frieza would fukk with him...

But the possibility that he could KO beerus...:whoa: Frieza becoming a liability. might have to do the fusion dance for real this time at blue form...

If Frieza ever sees SSB gogeta he gonna be like :damn::whoa: I was just fukking around guys...

And yes before anyone says anything fukking slick it's real gohan and trunks can do it already they done it against beerus...:birdman:

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn Frieza and Goku on the same level while also being on the same level as Android 17, such a dangerous sight.:wow:

Also, it just occurred to me that Goku is willing to trust Frieza with the fate universe instead of Yamcha.:mjgrin:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished it, Frieza actually mastered the golden form...:ohhh:

He might be problem for beerus but I kinda doubt it. I mean even god level goku couldnt whip beerus I doubt frieza would fukk with him...

But the possibility that he could KO beerus...:whoa: Frieza becoming a liability. might have to do the fusion dance for real this time at blue form...

If Frieza ever sees SSB gogeta he gonna be like :damn::whoa: I was just fukking around guys...

And yes before anyone says anything fukking slick it's real gohan and trunks can do it already they done it against beerus...:birdman:

Nah, Beerus still on another level. You saw how he blew away that God of Destruction energy?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, Beerus still on another level. You saw how he blew away that God of Destruction energy?

Yeah like I said... but who knows what happens if Frieza reaches another level....:damn: I mean just like goku reaching ssb. who knows if the gold form is the last in a forced evolution... :lupe:

Yeah beerus blew it away like powder...:russ:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Next episode look like it gonna be full of fukkerry:wow::blessed:

Frieza ultimate scumbag wish we could see him interact with black