obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:pachaha:

obarth, you the homie, but Cabba's ass ain't leveling up like that. :mjlol:

Dude at most gonna get SSj2 and that's being nice.
Fam, Gohan was chillin with Piccolo in the wilderness for a few hours, cooking s'mores and telling ghost stories and came outta that able to handle Goku Blue. I'm telling you, the way Cabba's character is set up is obvious he's gonna be the leader of those Saiyans. Zeno's gonna lift the no killing rule, one of the female Saiyans get murked, and he loses it. Bet

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How strong is the legendary Super Saiyan?

Kale turned brolic AF and had ki blasts that caused huge craters as if they were atomic bombs. Broly is said to have destroyed a galaxy. Is he near god in terms of raw power?

:merchant:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How strong is the legendary Super Saiyan?

Kale turned brolic AF and had ki blasts that caused huge craters as if they were atomic bombs. Broly is said to have destroyed a galaxy. Is he anywhere near god in terms of raw power?

:merchant:

I would assume so, if the power isnt controlled... I mean the original broly destroyed a galaxy single handedly... The ORIGINAL super saiyan the one vegeta told goku about the golden one destroyed himself...:heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I'm very curious how Goku and Vegeta react to Brolina and how powerful she truly is. Caulifa strong as hell too:merchant:When he grand priest dude was talking about the tournament Kale was shown with Jirren and Toppo so something is going to happenn for her to join their team:merchant::whoo:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
more "greens" names to expect:

romaina/o
lettuca/o
cilantro/a
herbo/a

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In I'm guessing Kale doing that means she is their universe version of Broly.

Good way for them to make Broly cannon.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Goku never told Frieza he could only be revived once, which happened already. Frieza gonna take that L regardless :mjlol:
Unless he gets his hands on the super dragon balls which he said he didn't want.