Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Lol they gotta be trolling us now. Did Kale just cry herself into SSJ? And Califla went SSJ2 like she been doin it for years. We've only really seen 2 other saiyens from Cabba's Universe and they're both stronger than him...

Did they just say Frieza said "fukk Nah" to passing onto the afterlife and is just chilling in limbo?

Did Goku tell Frieza he'd get resurrected for good with earths dragon balls if they win? Dude is over here making side deals on some Trump/Russia shyt.

Frieza hates Goku down to his very core so I don't think hes going to abide by any agreement.

This episode was all over the place.

It's cool that they made a female broly for fanservice, but I was really hoping for a true broly arc with a proper backstory but this is the closest we'll get.

All this fanservice and throwbacks are gonna get old fast.

They really dropped the ball on the new saiyens. I would have much rather not now how they achieved SSJ and just assume they went through there own struggles. The handout from universe 7 was kinda lame.

Cabba, Califla, and Kale are really great characters that could easily warrant their own series before universe 7 came along.

This whole arc is dumb and there's no real highstakes threat. It's just a game and we know we won't lose. It's even against the rules to kill ppl.... I'm just ready to move on do I real villain can appear.
They never had them because their home planet hadn't imploded. Frost didn't want them to be his slaves. So they just evolved differently I highly doubt any of them knew of any super sayian legend. And time is of the essence gotta move quickly we'll see how he explores their universe in the future

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did they just say Frieza said "fukk Nah" to passing onto the afterlife and is just chilling in limbo?

Did Goku tell Frieza he'd get resurrected for good with earths dragon balls if they win? Dude is over here making side deals on some Trump/Russia shyt.

Frieza hates Goku down to his very core so I don't think hes going to abide by any agreement.

Goku is not THAT stupid he KNOW's frieza will try to escape or turn against them but he has vegeta,himself, beerus and zeno sama in his pocket to take care of it if it comes down to it... :heh: Frieza has to know that even if you wish for immortality what good is it, if you can be imprisoned?!? :trollol: Ask Garlic Jr...

Also frieza is in limbo/hell because he wont repent his sin's he'll always be that monster unrepentant. I bet you goku changes frieza's wish at the last second to make him an empathetic child with no memories of who he is...:mjlol: clean slate. Frieza wasnt born evil he was "raised" that way...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Notice how goku said if freiza gets out of pocket he or vegeta would take of him, meaning gohan is no where near that level, I doubt gohan is stronger than piccolo still post training with how he sonned the mystic form

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku promised he'd wish Frieza back. And I wouldn't trust Goku anymore than I would Frieza at this point because he's already lied to everyone else to get them on the team.

Frieza knows what's at play now and I'm sure he'll have a plan that Goku will regret.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Notice how goku said if freiza gets out of pocket he or vegeta would take of him, meaning gohan is no where near that level
:laff: you nikkas never stop

the science/math yall apply

im surprised no one figured out if she broly is stronger than vegeta or goku

:laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Doubt that fighter is jiren cuz if it is goku gonna get his ass beat when he can't even beat beerus himself
So makes more sense a fighter from universe exempt

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
becoming super saiyan aint shyt anymore and its been like that since DBZ

i mean, how the hell did Goten turn SS at a younger age than Gohan when he never went through the hardships or rigorous training his older brother did?:picard:

I like that Goku went to Frieza to join their squad....throws an element of surprise. Im curious to see where they go from here :dame:

did they ever state if theres any difference between universes physically? like are saiyans naturally stronger in one universe than the other?

would explain why cabbo and them can turn SS (and SS2) like nothing