Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A pretty good episode

I did like the Freeza convo and I love how Freeza will IMMEDIATELY try to kill someone :heh:. Loved the Freeza/Goku interactions.

I'm now wondering if this episode is a hint that Universe 7 won't win the tournament. My guess is that Freeza will team up with Frost to ensure that somebody revives him if his deal with Gokuu goes south.

Mortals stronger than their Gods of destruction and that God of destruction is stronger than Beerus. Yes! That's what I've been waiting for. I know Beerus said it was only an arm wrestling match, but still. Interesting to me regardless.:jbhmm:

The whole spying on the universe thing came out of nowhere. Like how in the hell did that guy get to that universe without the Angels? Is it that easy to cross the multiverse plane?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
becoming super saiyan aint shyt anymore and its been like that since DBZ

i mean, how the hell did Goten turn SS at a younger age than Gohan when he never went through the hardships or rigorous training his older brother did?:picard:

To be fair the first time Goten went SS it was because Chi Chi was giving him that work. It's almost also heavily implied that the stronger a Saiyan is during conception the stronger their child will end up being. Goku was MUUUUUCH stronger during Goten's conception than he was during Gohan's. That's also why Pan can't even Walk but is capable of flying.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Cabba's gonna end up the strongest by the end of the tournament. He'll probably go SSJ3. It's like nikkas just started watching anime. That meek, seemingly easily intimidated male who is actually the strongest is one of the oldest tropes.

:pachaha:

obarth, you the homie, but Cabba's ass ain't leveling up like that. :mjlol:

Dude at most gonna get SSj2 and that's being nice.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Califlaua is HER sister breh...:dahell: She even insinuated I don't like him like that. it's jealously...Kale likes him.

Naw they ain't sisters. They're part of a gang and more than likely thats how she addresses Caulifa. If they were sisters Caulifa would of introduced her as her sister and not her protegee.
Seems more of a thing like men sometimes call other men bro or some shyt even though they ain't related.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

DBcsJzIW0AExdoc.jpg

I guess the ending song should changed to "Broly Back" after that episode, lol. She was about to kill Cabba, lol.

:russ:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam yall really tripping on the SSJ thing :heh:, I just looked at as a different universe with different rules. In that mini tournament, universe 6 came off as weaker and soft to me but had like greater abilities/quirk/ability to make up for it so the 2 sides could be in a sort of equilibrium.

And the main reason universe 7 saiyins couldn't go ssj easy was because them motherfukkers was stone cold savage killas! :damn:with no conscious for the most part. But for SSJ, its like the more humane and altruistic they are the easier it is to acquire though. Hell even the legend they told of the SSJ god was not some raging douchebag that kills his enemies left and right, it made the guy sound like he was dam near a saint. So whose to say universe 6 saiyans can't do it easy, they fight for the good of others and all that which falls in line with my stated reasons.

Last edited:

crazydom

Pro
Daps
Cabba was already strong as fukk. Dude was fighting even with Base Vegeta after he trained with Whis. Kale and Caulifa are even stronger and more talented than him so it's not surprising they're unlocking SSJ so easily. They just had no idea it existed to access it beforehand.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
becoming super saiyan aint shyt anymore and its been like that since DBZ

i mean, how the hell did Goten turn SS at a younger age than Gohan when he never went through the hardships or rigorous training his older brother did?:picard:

I like that Goku went to Frieza to join their squad....throws an element of surprise. Im curious to see where they go from here :dame:

did they ever state if theres any difference between universes physically? like are saiyans naturally stronger in one universe than the other?

would explain why cabbo and them can turn SS (and SS2) like nothing
They just evolved differently.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
There's a simple explanation for all of this SS drama.
We are talking about DBZ Super :mjlol:. Not Monster, not Serial Experiments Lain, not FMA: Brotherhood. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the action cause trying to use sense and logic in this series is a long and deep rabbit hole:demonic:.
There you go, simple.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Isn't Vegeta fighting ol girl from Universe 2 in the tralier?

Lil mouse of destruction might make his own pitch to Frieza if he betrays universe 7

I'm also thinking Goku's new form is gonna be something he can access without going SSJ

Maybe something similar to how he doesnt let aura leek in the manga