:huhldup:
DBNuqR4VYAAsIo9.jpg:large

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I hate that bubbling golden goo coming out they back bullshyt. :camby:
Would made more sense if the glow started coming from the nape of they neck or something. Like the ape nature is rising within or some kinda shyt.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I hate that bubbling golden goo coming out they back bullshyt. :camby:
Would made more sense if the glow started coming from the nape of they neck or something. Like the ape nature is rising within or some kinda shyt.
They evolved past tails so I doubt they would have a strong connection to it

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Tbh I've read this like 5 times and I still have no clue what's your overall point here. All I'm saying is that if it's as easy as focusing your ki to your back to access super saiyan for the universe 6 saiyans, then surely there should be a considerable number of super saiyans running around in universe 6. Plus I don't think Cabba is that unaware to not know about a super saiyan legend if there is one. He was well aware that saiyans once had tails and even knew that they evolved (EDIT: In the manga he was aware that they once had tails, but in the anime he wasn't aware for some odd reason). Anyways the main point I'm trying to say is that the whole back thing is illogical and they should've stayed with the burst of anger as the way to access super saiyan, that would've made sense since the saiyans in universe 6 have never had to deal with something that would get them seriously angry.
The thought of Vegeta destroying his race propelled him to become a Super Saiyan. He felt his energy focused in the spine of his back in the midst of it and used that as a frame of emphasis to get the rest of them to try to achieve the transformation since It's unlikely he could just hit up Vegeta to threaten the Saiyan race whenever he wanted to try to get others to transform.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For people calling out the "SSJ was dead when Goten and Trunks got it." Nah It wasn't really...

It was still very meaningful. True people were made and confused when Goten and Trunks achieved it but some could argue that since both their fathers had already achieved it the trait was "unlocked" for them when they were born. That coppled with the fact that human/saiyen hybrids are supposed to have a higher strength potential than pure blooded saiyens.

SSJ was always something that had to be "unlocked" and everyone's key to unlocking it was different which would explain why Goku or Vegeta or anyone hasn't just "told" someone how to go SSJ because it doesn't work that way or at least it didn't before.

Whatever you say about Goten and Trunks one thing that hasn't changed with SSJ is that it is achieved under extreme emotion on top of physical stress.

You don't unlock it by powering up, that was made clear early on. I was never about focusing your energy. And I think this is where the writers went of course.

The writers interchanged "UNLOCKING SSJ" with "TURNING SSJ". Which are two different things and are achieved two different ways.

What Cabba is doing it telling Califla how to "TURN SSJ" before she has even unlocked it, which doesn't make sense.

That tingly feeling in the back makes sense to someone that may have already unlocked SSJ and is trying to turn back especially without having to be under the same exact conditions as when it was first achieved. But thats not whats going on here.

An easy fix would have been for Cabba to do what Vegeta did and bait Califla into unlocking it. then when she couldn't figure out how to go back he could teach her the back thing.

But I'm assuming the writers didn't want to spend more than 5 minutes on the introduction of the first female ssj transformation and wanted to get to 5th return of Frieza.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly my main problem with these new transformations is that the design is ridiculously lazy.

Super Saiyan God? Super Saiyan Blue? Golden Frieza? All of these are just palette swaps; it's the exact same design with just different colors.

As wack as GT was overall, I have to at least give it credit for the SSJ4 design. It's actually a transformation that looks different rather than just a color change.