Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The SSJ Legend has been tramped on.
And Frieza: the gy who is the origin of the whole manga as a f*****ally?
The guy who destroyed earth last time he was ressurected, the guy who make Whis use his power to come back in time?
The guy who utterly destroyed Namek, Sayajin Race, conquered the universe in the same team as Piccolo and Vegeta?

Come on.
DB Super is a piece a shyt.
I am out.

B b b b but I liked this when I was 12 so I can't be objective as a grown ass man

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I must say I really don't like reactions to the universe being destroyed. I don't think anyone reacted accordingly to what the stakes are. I mean, you find out there is a high chance your Universe is going to be destroyed and your entire family murdered and you are thinking about the prize money? :what:

Goku: in it for the thrill
Piccolo: in it for the thrill
Vegeta: probabaly a mix of thrill and family
Krillin: had to be forced into(I'll assume he would have on his own)'
18: wouldn't have done it without money. (Worst one by far)

Gohan is probably the only one who really cares, but even he's messing up. I face palmed at everyone :snoop:

Very disappointed Bulma's reaction especially she just has a baby

If Chi Chi heard this about the erased and her reaction would be real one like :damn: :fire::angry:

Did we even see the same episode???

Like always he wants to test the limits of his powers, once shyt get real you'll see how he will go to the end of the earth to save it.

Almost the same as goku, besides being gohan stepfather he has nothing to fight for as namek has already been destroyed:francis:

same as goku, he died trying to save the earth when he acted like he didn't care.:francis:

Didn't know the full story about what's at stake and didn't want to enter because goku lied to him. Jesus this was so clear as day it's the same thing as with a girl who's mad at you because you promised you'd do B together but really are doing A together , she just wants you to apoligize and will be ok with doing A anyway.:francis:

Goku straight up told her it's a tournament to fight, she is a mother ofcourse she wouldn't care for shyt :francis:.

Reading between the lines is not that hard breh :hhh:

Each week nikkas copping out each week the same nikkas back in here bytching. Can't wait for the massive burt hurt when we get the legendary super saiyan this week. I bet they will find 10000 things that screw up the legacy and blablabalablabalabalabla:mjlol:.

Please explain how it feels watching a show for 20 min that makes your blood boil:mjlol: Every saturday/sunday nikkas straight up turn masochists :bryan:

Also fukk this white boi, I ashamed a subscribed to him when I saw his fantasy DBZ version but now that he has created his following his just keeps putting out trash of trash.:russell:

The difference in aesthetics from SSJ 1 and SSJ 2 is the hair and that they add lightning to SSJ 2 form but this cracker is already proclaiming she is SSJ 2, really :hhh:

also this grade bullshyt :childplease:

M91Mwsu.png

pseudo super saiyan

Super saiyan second grade and grade 3

super saiyan full power

super saiyan god super saiyan

:what:

Watched some videos on youtube and it's basically people taking numbers out their ass as multipliers :what: There is no grade you have SSJ 1.5 (goku/vegeta/trunks) SSJ 2.5 (trunks in super) that's it. It's an unbalanced form that trades in muscle for speed:comeon:

shyt I might start my own youtube channel to get these checks if people are that stupid :jbhmm:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I feel you not much is known beside him being kid buu reincarnated, I think they fukked up by making super in the timeline before z ends like the shyt makes no sense like that buus power aint fukking with god ki :dame:
Yeah, everything just doesn't feel right at all! The question I have is what they're gonna do after this arc? If we've already seen the greatest warriors in each universe except 1, 5, 8, and 12 (which were exempt from the tournament) then we ain't got that much left to explore tbh.

King

Daps
Did we even see the same episode???

Like always he wants to test the limits of his powers, once shyt get real you'll see how he will go to the end of the earth to save it.

Almost the same as goku, besides being gohan stepfather he has nothing to fight for as namek has already been destroyed:francis:

same as goku, he died trying to save the earth when he acted like he didn't care.:francis:

Didn't know the full story about what's at stake and didn't want to enter because goku lied to him. Jesus this was so clear as day it's the same thing as with a girl who's mad at you because you promised you'd do B together but really are doing A together , she just wants you to apoligize and will be ok with doing A anyway.:francis:

Goku straight up told her it's a tournament to fight, she is a mother ofcourse she wouldn't care for shyt :francis:.

Reading between the lines is not that hard breh :hhh:

Each week nikkas copping out each week the same nikkas back in here bytching. Can't wait for the massive burt hurt when we get the legendary super saiyan this week. I bet they will find 10000 things that screw up the legacy and blablabalablabalabalabla:mjlol:.

Please explain how it feels watching a show for 20 min that makes your blood boil:mjlol: Every saturday/sunday nikkas straight up turn masochists :bryan:

Also fukk this white boi, I ashamed a subscribed to him when I saw his fantasy DBZ version but now that he has created his following his just keeps putting out trash of trash.:russell:

The difference in aesthetics from SSJ 1 and SSJ 2 is the hair and that they add lightning to SSJ 2 form but this cracker is already proclaiming she is SSJ 2, really :hhh:

also this grade bullshyt :childplease:

M91Mwsu.png

pseudo super saiyan

Super saiyan second grade and grade 3

super saiyan full power

super saiyan god super saiyan

:what:

Watched some videos on youtube and it's basically people taking numbers out their ass as multipliers :what: There is no grade you have SSJ 1.5 (goku/vegeta/trunks) SSJ 2.5 (trunks in super) that's it. It's an unbalanced form that trades in muscle for speed:comeon:

shyt I might start my own youtube channel to get these checks if people are that stupid :jbhmm:

And the fact he made about the anatomy of the saiyans of universe 6 being more evolved. If that's the case then why hasn't anybody accidentally turned super saiyan in their entire history? Why is cabba is first one to do it? The saiyans in universe 6 weren't even aware of a transformation at all.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
And the fact he made about the anatomy of the saiyans of universe 6 being more evolved. If that's the case then why hasn't anybody accidentally turned super saiyan in their entire history? Why is cabba is first one to do it? The saiyans in universe 6 weren't even aware of a transformation at all.
They weren't oppressed.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah, everything just doesn't feel right at all! The question I have is what they're gonna do after this arc? If we've already seen the greatest warriors in each universe except 1, 5, 8, and 12 (which were exempt from the tournament) then we ain't got that much left to explore tbh.
Slice of life. Mainly universe six and Vegeta going to the home planet sadal maybe his father exists there same with bardock

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The guy who destroyed earth last time he was ressurected, the guy who make Whis use his power to come back in time?
The guy who utterly destroyed Namek, Sayajin Race, conquered the universe in the same team as Piccolo and Vegeta?

Come on.
I am out.
:coffee: watch the first EP of super and drop this :trash: ass anime.... came back only to watch the Trucks saga then dropped it again..... Super was and always will be a cash grab.. been a few months since i even post in this thread and finally seeing a lot more people are waking up and seeing this shyt is trash... From a story point Dragon ball will still be better from an action point Dragon ball z will be the best

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:because that nikka just made some shyt up that's why

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

Come on.
I am out.
see you next week breh

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Man, I'm catching up on this series and I'm on ep. 80, but Vegeta is just SOME TYPE OF bytch. :mjlol:

Goku doesn't even take their rivalry seriously anymore, literally going to other universes to find better fights since Vegeta is so boring. BARELY beat a motherfukking BOILER in the tourney.:mjlol:
Guy is Beerus's personal fukking bytch and he KNOWS it too. :mjlol:
Got outsmarted by some water. :mjlol:
He had his WHOLE family, even his FUTURE family, talking about how Goku is going to save the day and how Goku will beat black, etc RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. :mjlol:
Goku Black was CONSTANTLY calling the dude an "appetizer" and basically telling him to hurry up and lose so he could go fight Goku. :mjlol:

This shyt is basically one giant "fukk you" to Vegeta, even got clowned in baseball.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I had a whole paragraph explaining why there was nothing wrong with the Universe 6 transformations, but some video further up just echoed it:manny:
1. How do you know it never happened? Cause Cabba, the walking history book, wasn't familiar with it? We've met a handful of Saiyan's in Universe 6 but now we know what every member of that race knows?

2. Vegeta, one of a couple Saiyans left in the universe, was familiar with the legend of the Super Saiyan transformation. But you're telling me a race that never went extinct would have no clue about it if someone had accidentally done it before? No legend in a universe full of Saiyans?

3. Let's say it never had happened. The universe 6 Saiyans are a peaceful, heroic species. We don't know if they would have ever had a Frieza type to fight to push any of them to the next level. Frost has shown he's a bytch ass nikka, he ain't on some universal takeover shyt. Hit's a hired assasin, he doesn't kill for fun. But what happened the moment Cabba faced Vegeta(now exponentially stronger than Frieza was when Goku turned SSJ against him), and Vegeta threatened to destroy the Saiyan race? Cabba went Super Saiyan.

King

Daps
I had a whole paragraph explaining why there was nothing wrong with the Universe 6 transformations, but some video further up just echoed it:manny:

1. How do you know it never happened? Cause Cabba, the walking history book, wasn't familiar with it? We've met a handful of Saiyan's in Universe 6 but now we know what every member of that race knows?

2. Vegeta, one of a couple Saiyans left in the universe, was familiar with the legend of the Super Saiyan transformation. But you're telling me a race that never went extinct would have no clue about it if someone had accidentally done it before? No legend in a universe full of Saiyans?

3. Let's say it never had happened. The universe 6 Saiyans are a peaceful, heroic species. We don't know if they would have ever had a Frieza type to fight to push any of them to the next level. Frost has shown he's a bytch ass nikka, he ain't on some universal takeover shyt. Hit's a hired assasin, he doesn't kill for fun. But what happened the moment Cabba faced Vegeta(now exponentially stronger than Frieza was when Goku turned SSJ against him), and Vegeta threatened to destroy the Saiyan race? Cabba went Super Saiyan.
Tbh I've read this like 5 times and I still have no clue what's your overall point here. All I'm saying is that if it's as easy as focusing your ki to your back to access super saiyan for the universe 6 saiyans, then surely there should be a considerable number of super saiyans running around in universe 6. Plus I don't think Cabba is that unaware to not know about a super saiyan legend if there is one. He was well aware that saiyans once had tails and even knew that they evolved (EDIT: In the manga he was aware that they once had tails, but in the anime he wasn't aware for some odd reason). Anyways the main point I'm trying to say is that the whole back thing is illogical and they should've stayed with the burst of anger as the way to access super saiyan, that would've made sense since the saiyans in universe 6 have never had to deal with something that would get them seriously angry.

King

Daps
:russ:because that nikka just made some shyt up that's why
Same shyt I'm saying. These writers really don't give a fukk about Toriyama's original masterpiece.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Tbh I've read this like 5 times and I still have no clue what's your overall point here. All I'm saying is that if it's as easy as focusing your ki to your back to access super saiyan for the universe 6 saiyans, then surely there should be a considerable number of super saiyans running around in universe 6. Plus I don't think Cabba is that unaware to not know about a super saiyan legend if there is one. He was well aware that saiyans once had tails and even knew that they evolved (EDIT: In the manga he was aware that they once had tails, but in the anime he wasn't aware for some odd reason). Anyways the main point I'm trying to say is that the whole back thing is illogical and they should've stayed with the burst of anger as the way to access super saiyan, that would've made sense since the saiyans in universe 6 have never had to deal with something that would get them seriously angry.
This.

But it was just an ass pull by toriyama to somehow get the two female saiyans the transformation asap. Just like how trunks and goten got the transformation off screen.