Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Honestly my main problem with these new transformations is that the design is ridiculously lazy.

Super Saiyan God? Super Saiyan Blue? Golden Frieza? All of these are just palette swaps; it's the exact same design with just different colors.

As wack as GT was overall, I have to at least give it credit for the SSJ4 design. It's actually a transformation that looks different rather than just a color change.
He likes simplistic designs:yeshrug: yea I would prefer god transformations look bad ass.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
For people calling out the "SSJ was dead when Goten and Trunks got it." Nah It wasn't really...

It was still very meaningful. True people were made and confused when Goten and Trunks achieved it but some could argue that since both their fathers had already achieved it the trait was "unlocked" for them when they were born. That coppled with the fact that human/saiyen hybrids are supposed to have a higher strength potential than pure blooded saiyens.

SSJ was always something that had to be "unlocked" and everyone's key to unlocking it was different which would explain why Goku or Vegeta or anyone hasn't just "told" someone how to go SSJ because it doesn't work that way or at least it didn't before.

Whatever you say about Goten and Trunks one thing that hasn't changed with SSJ is that it is achieved under extreme emotion on top of physical stress.

You don't unlock it by powering up, that was made clear early on. I was never about focusing your energy. And I think this is where the writers went of course.

The writers interchanged "UNLOCKING SSJ" with "TURNING SSJ". Which are two different things and are achieved two different ways.

What Cabba is doing it telling Califla how to "TURN SSJ" before she has even unlocked it, which doesn't make sense.

That tingly feeling in the back makes sense to someone that may have already unlocked SSJ and is trying to turn back especially without having to be under the same exact conditions as when it was first achieved. But thats not whats going on here.

An easy fix would have been for Cabba to do what Vegeta did and bait Califla into unlocking it. then when she couldn't figure out how to go back he could teach her the back thing.

But I'm assuming the writers didn't want to spend more than 5 minutes on the introduction of the first female ssj transformation and wanted to get to 5th return of Frieza.
:myman:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kinda of sad DBS started off badly and damaged its rep. For a mass produced 3rd volume anime, I think Boruto has started off much cleaner and well done in almost all aspects. DBS is still fun to watch and the tournament will be dope regardless.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Kinda of sad DBS started off badly and damaged its rep. For a mass produced 3rd volume anime, I think Boruto has started off much cleaner and well done in almost all aspects. DBS is still fun to watch and the tournament will be dope regardless.

Should have started out with the Universe 6 Saga. We had the movies for the first two, so didn't need that at all.

The Goku Black saga is what put the rocket on DBS's back tbh. :jbhmm:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I didn't even speak on the whole tingly ssj shyt.. That shyt was beyond dumb :mjlol:

nikkas back bubbling up like they having gremlins and shyt. :mjlol:
Bruhhhhh... what was that shyt??
giphy.gif

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so theyre mad Goku lied to them about the real reason for the tournament but its ok for them to lie about Monaka being ridiculously strong?:comeon: