Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not too big on Frieza coming back myself to be honest, I just feel like the character is overused. He already got an arc not long ago (with a movie to boot) and was already used a few times in filler/movies so we've kind of had enough of him IMO.

If Toriyama was insistent on bringing a bad guy back I'd take Cell or even Dr. Gero.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
True but that doesn't rule out possible f*ckery if Freeza is on the team. Yes Beerus and others can Hakai him with a quickness. I know Freeza is strong but the look on everyone's faces when Goku said "Freeza" is how I felt, lol. He could sabotage the team in the end. I know people are saying "They should of went with Cell Instead to bring back." That would of been an interesting twist but I'm unsure how it could work. Freeza history to the franchise is much larger so I'm not shocked they want to keep him in the picture.

88737140ec3a39af01fb6e4e75aac272eafeb1af_hq.jpg

(Freeza Resurrected again??)
But you gotta realize that if they end up losing everything in Universe 7 is gone, that includes Earth's Hell and the other world. So unless he doesn't give a fukk about his existence whatsoever, he wouldn't be playing games.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'm not too big on Frieza coming back myself to be honest, I just feel like the character is overused. He already got an arc not long ago (with a movie to boot) and was already used a few times in filler/movies so we've kind of had enough of him IMO.

If Toriyama was insistent on bringing a bad guy back I'd take Cell or even Dr. Gero.

Out of the 3 (Frieza, Cell and Buu) Cell is the only one who hasn't had his shine after dying

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Buu is the trashest character on DBZ fukk what u heard I only liked Kid Buu and thats cuz he was psychotic
Real shyt tho what ya'll think about uub tho? A friend of mine's fukking despises him because there's not much character development to him but what do ya'll think?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Real shyt tho what ya'll think about uub tho? A friend of mine's fukking despises him because there's not much character development to him but what do ya'll think?

I feel you not much is known beside him being kid buu reincarnated, I think they fukked up by making super in the timeline before z ends like the shyt makes no sense like that buus power aint fukking with god ki :dame:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah but frieza is the only one at hand strong enough in the universe that stands a chance of being on their team...:francis: beerus can't participate so they have no other option right now then to play that card plus frieza is on par with ssb right now power wise...

I mean trust me I don't like the idea of using frieza but right now it makes sense logically.
:yeshrug: cell would be too weak right now to be involved plus you can't trust him or frieza, with frieza you know what he's gonna do... Vegeta knows...:demonic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must say I really don't like reactions to the universe being destroyed. I don't think anyone reacted accordingly to what the stakes are. I mean, you find out there is a high chance your Universe is going to be destroyed and your entire family murdered and you are thinking about the prize money? :what:

Goku: in it for the thrill
Piccolo: in it for the thrill
Vegeta: probabaly a mix of thrill and family
Krillin: had to be forced into(I'll assume he would have on his own)'
18: wouldn't have done it without money. (Worst one by far)

Gohan is probably the only one who really cares, but even he's messing up. I face palmed at everyone :snoop:

Very disappointed Bulma's reaction especially she just has a baby

If Chi Chi heard this about the erased and her reaction would be real one like :damn: :fire::angry:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I just can't help but think how great this would all be if Madhouse studios was able to recreate an arc in their image or some shyt... The tone shift would be insane...the seriousness, the art...the animation... :banderas: