Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nigrishhi looks he came out of sci-fi horror, his universe has a Cyberpunk feeling.

Toriyama's people have defo been getting ideas from Dragon Ball Multiverse 1st the Universal tournament and now the female super Sayin
latest
Both chicks seem to be taking the places of Bra and Pan from the multiverse story:patrice:Though Kale seems to be a combination of Broly with the transformation and Bra with the incredible potential:jbhmm:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I could see freiza ask for permanent revivial after the tournament to goku:francis: and he leaves earth:jbhmm:....freiza will hint beerus had a hand in the destruction of planet Vegeta mid tournament:jbhmm::jbhmm:.... When the dust settles after the tournament I could see Vegeta leaves earth on a search for freiza in space not to kill him but to talk about that claim:jbhmm:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I could see freiza ask for permanent revivial after the tournament to goku:francis: and he leaves earth:jbhmm:....freiza will hint beerus had a hand in the destruction of planet Vegeta mid tournament:jbhmm::jbhmm:.... When the dust settles after the tournament I could see Vegeta leaves earth on a search for freiza in space not to kill him but to talk about that claim:jbhmm:
I can see that happening. What would make this further interesting is once Freiza spills the beans, Vegeta ends up traveling to universe 6 to visit planet Sadel to see his people and further train Cabba.