Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Im a huge fan but you fan boys are never happy, tournament has been going on since february and its the end of may and we havent even started yet. But nooooo they are rushing it, fuc outta here.

Universe six has a different way of becoming a SSJ which I understand since it UNIVERSE 6. nikkas gonna complain that not every universe has the same transformation as U7....

As always their transformation may vary because they are a another universe. But for now they are just SSJ 1 nothing special.

As long as buu is in the opening he will be fighting and not freeza. There are still 6 hours left so at best we get another 6 weeks of introductions a lot can happen.
its gonna be frieza and theyre gonna change the intro

I saw the frieza intro last week on one of the live streams but for some reason every other copy of the episode had buu in the intro and I couldnt find it anywhere.. it was really weird:patrice:

but he first appears in the intro in a coc00n with fortune teller baba and goku in front of him and then they have him going golden in the intro right before or after kale and frost transform

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a huge fan but you fan boys are never happy, tournament has been going on since february and its the end of may and we havent even started yet. But nooooo they are rushing it, fuc outta here.

Universe six has a different way of becoming a SSJ which I understand since it UNIVERSE 6. nikkas gonna complain that not every universe has the same transformation as U7....

As always their transformation may vary because they are a another universe. But for now they are just SSJ 1 nothing special.

Thank You!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta probably be :shaq: at the female saiyans ,Califla and Kale.

You guys are tripping about Cell. Cell wasn't exist at all cause he was created in a lab by Dr. Gero , Cell wasn't seen as a "living" creature.
If it wasn't for Dr.Gero so Cell wouldn't be exist. In the first episode of DBS..... Beerus only mentions Freiza and Kid Buu cause they're actually exist as a living so that's why he didn't mention Cell's name cause he wasn't "real" and Cell was just a computer program that he copies everybody styles created by Dr.Gero.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode!

I'm astonished that none of the characters even brought up how they could use Whis and his staff as an attempt to wake Buu's ass up.

Very disappointed with Buu but I kinda blame some of you guys ruined the spoiler cause I think if the Frieza reveal had been kept more of a secret it would have felt a lot more like :whoo: but yeah. Thanks a lot you guys piece of a shyt. I feel like people didn't really cared if they spoiled this one which is a shame :stopitslime:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
So the Saiyans from Universe 6 found a way to achieve super saiyan without training? I can understand this is Toriyama's way of giving them a power boost but

:dahell: :snoop: :russ:

Usually I'd agree, but considering what they did with Goten and Trunks in Z, I'm willing to let this slide.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

d1079c155ef5580b09ea2811c38e0c577447b27d_hq.gif

latest
4sec-2.png

latest

24d468f8a82aafc588def71326f2ec91e735e6cd_hq.gif

Cell is my nikka, but he kind of wiped out whole cities, my guy. :pachaha: :mjlol:
Like I said. He was doing what he was designed to do at the stage of his development. When he became perfect cell he was off that and really only wanted to test his strength.

If cell came back he wouldn't have a reason to go around killing a bunch of people. He wasn't like Frieza or Buu who just wanted mass chaos and destruction. Cell had a purpose that's not all that different from Goku when it comes to wanting a good challenging fight.

I'm also talking about perfect cell. His imperfect forms required more chaos and destruction to allow himself the opertunnites needed to get stronger. But once he became perfect he was pretty cool, calm, and collected.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Dragon ball....3 hours could end up being 5 years worth of episodes :russ:
That's was DBZ, I'm noticing that the writers really aren't taking too much time when it comes to the tournament prep for DBS. Makes me think the tournament isn't going to be as huge of a thing that we all think it's gonna be.