Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So the Saiyans from Universe 6 found a way to achieve super saiyan without training? I can understand this is Toriyama's way of giving them a power boost but

:dahell: :snoop: :russ:

The saiyans of that universe base power is unatturally strong, they've already got to those pre-super saiyan levels... they was born with them... :ld: Goku and vegeta had to grind for that shyt..

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they really just dumbed down SSJ to a tingly feeling on your back. This reminds me of when they introduced mediclorians in Star Wars:snoop:. They just shytted on the whole lore behind becoming a SSJ.:gucci:

Toriyama is really screwing himself over on some really good storytelling by rushing this whole tournament prep thing. Zeno should have gave everyone at least a year or two to get ready. That way we could get some better incite into the other universes. Cabba, Califla and Kale really deserve more fleshing out because the scene today felt really really rushed. That SSJ lesson really caught me of guard. Really sloppy and lazy storytelling. I thought Cabba and Califla were at least gonna spare or something to get her to understand the concept of the transformation.

Toriyama has a rare opportunity to introduce new characters and get people somewhat invested in them so that the actually tournament fights are significant and interesting but their just rushing through it.

The Frieza card is overplayed. Cell would have been much better especially due to the fact that 17 and 18 are involved and Cell was all about getting stronger and testing his strength in a tournament setting. Cell also had a much more closer relationship to everyone on the team more than frieza.

Also a case could be made that Cell can be redeemed similar to 17 and 18 due to the fact that he was really only doing what he was designed to do. He'd still be a perfectionist dikk but not a mass murdering evil one.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He'd still be a perfectionist dikk but not a mass murdering evil one.

:dwillhuh:

d1079c155ef5580b09ea2811c38e0c577447b27d_hq.gif

latest
4sec-2.png

latest

24d468f8a82aafc588def71326f2ec91e735e6cd_hq.gif

Cell is my nikka, but he kind of wiped out whole cities, my guy. :pachaha: :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Until the intro changes im still calling Frieza's bluff on actually being the 10th member. Remember even the spoilers haven't gotten to the actual tournament yet.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Im a huge fan but you fan boys are never happy, tournament has been going on since february and its the end of may and we havent even started yet. But nooooo they are rushing it, fuc outta here.

Universe six has a different way of becoming a SSJ which I understand since it UNIVERSE 6. nikkas gonna complain that not every universe has the same transformation as U7....

As always their transformation may vary because they are a another universe. But for now they are just SSJ 1 nothing special.

As long as buu is in the opening he will be fighting and not freeza. There are still 6 hours left so at best we get another 6 weeks of introductions a lot can happen.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Im a huge fan but you fan boys are never happy, tournament has been going on since february and its the end of may and we havent even started yet. But nooooo they are rushing it, fuc outta here.

Universe six has a different way of becoming a SSJ which I understand since it UNIVERSE 6. nikkas gonna complain that not every universe has the same transformation as U7....

As always their transformation may vary because they are a another universe. But for now they are just SSJ 1 nothing special.

As long as buu is in the opening he will be fighting and not freeza. There are still 6 hours left so at best we get another 6 weeks of introductions a lot can happen.
Theirs only 3hours left:francis: