Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't fuk wit vegeta but he was stronger than goku during the zamasu arc. Y'all being disrespectful
They already forgot Vegeta beating the shyt out of Goku Black.

Vegeta-pulverise-Goku-Black-GIF.gif

Anyway, I'm interested to see the final team and the Universe 6 Saiyans as well. I have a feeling they'll end up being important after this arc.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Toppo AND Jiren work together to eliminate goku after its proven he outclasses Jiren.
Vegeta eliminates the bunny guy and Toppo. Then wears down Jiren before getting eliminated
Gohan pretty much wrecks shyt and eliminates Jiren before his overconfidence is his undoing AGAIN
Piccolo comes in the clutch for the universe 7 win.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta always wants to get strong for the most petty reasons.

"IM GONNA GET STRONG SO I'LL BE THE ONE TO DEFEAT KAKAROT!"

Like really nikka? :gucci:

thats your reason you're training?

Not the fact your could possibly get erased?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta always wants to get strong for the most petty reasons.

"IM GONNA GET STRONG SO I'LL BE THE ONE TO DEFEAT KAKAROT!"

Like really nikka? :gucci:

thats your reason you're training?

Not the fact your could possibly get erased?

Two things

1 - At this point Vegeta doesn't know about the real stakes of the tournament. The only people that know so far are Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, Mr Satan and 18.

2 - Goku isn't all that concerned about everything being erased either. Goku is just itching for the chance to face strong opponents.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krillin and Gohan weren't even fighting at that point, in fact they weren't even in the area because Goku told them to leave before his fight with Vegeta even began.

And breh,Yajirobe? :comeon:

Like I said Goku used Kaioken #3 to beat the breaks off Vegeta, then when Vegeta tried to destroy the planet he used a Kaioken X 4 Kamehameha to launch Vegeta into orbit. Soon as Vegeta managed to escape the blast he started plotting to use the great ape. Krillin and Gohan didn't even turn around to go back to the battle till Krillian saw the orb of light in the sky and sensed Vegeta's power growing.
To be fair if not for Yajirobe Vegeta would've ended up killing everybody on that battlefield

No more show

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If they weren't gonna be in the tournament that would of been in the spoilers with Frieza replacing Buu. 18 and Krillen are still gonna be in. It seems all of them learns what happens if they lose next week.

Goten and Trunks are too inexperienced to be in this tournament regardless of their power level and we already know they are going to be watching over 17's forest.
Do 17 fuk with them like that

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know the manga is behind but this weeks chapter was :banderas: Dragon Ball Super 024 - Manga Stream

nikkas wont admit it because toriyama isnt writing it, but the manga has been far superior to the anime in terms of pure story-telling. given that we knew trunks fought Dabura and Babidi solo with the kais, it makes way more sense that he became their apprentice than it does for him to suddenly start flashing god ki in the middle of the fight with black.

speaking of... the power level explanations have been miles better in the manga. they're progressing in ways that at least make sense, not just yelling for 20 minutes and suddenly jumping 3 power levels (i fukk with the anime heavy, but come on brehs).

- Goku used the SSG form against Hit, and only unleashed SSB in a burst attack, to boost his power without burning through all the energy SSB consumes (how is using kaioken on top of a god technique more sensible than that?)
- Vegeta peeped game, went to the Room of Spirit and Time, and taught himself how to max Goku's technique out while Goku was teaching himself Mafuuba
- Goku watched Vegeta beating the breaks of Black, and realized the Prince of All Saiyans had taken his technique and mastered it, mastering SSG in the process
- Goku one-ups him by going SSB and forcing his body to contain the energy instead of projecting it, mastering the the more powerful form (even tho it may tear his body apart)
- Vegeta mad :russ:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for the manga to progress this far. They do the story more justice and the power scale makes more sense so it'll be interesting. We know that Vegeta is 9x stronger than what he showed against Hit and Hit got put down by SSG Goku who popped Blue for a short while. With that scale, we don't know how people stack up with eachother and it'll be way more interesting. Seems Vegeta is still stronger than Goku in the manga and we'll have to see how they handle the return of Chou Gohan as it relates to his power in comparison to Goku/Vegeta.
There's a lot a filler for the manga to jump right over too, so it may be sooner than later:steviej:

Daps
nikkas wont admit it because toriyama isnt writing it, but the manga has been far superior to the anime in terms of pure story-telling. given that we knew trunks fought Dabura and Babidi solo with the kais, it makes way more sense that he became their apprentice than it does for him to suddenly start flashing god ki in the middle of the fight with black.

speaking of... the power level explanations have been miles better in the manga. they're progressing in ways that at least make sense, not just yelling for 20 minutes and suddenly jumping 3 power levels (i fukk with the anime heavy, but come on brehs).

- Goku used the SSG form against Hit, and only unleashed SSB in a burst attack, to boost his power without burning through all the energy SSB consumes (how is using kaioken on top of a god technique more sensible than that?)
- Vegeta peeped game, went to the Room of Spirit and Time, and taught himself how to max Goku's technique out while Goku was teaching himself Mafuuba
- Goku watched Vegeta beating the breaks of Black, and realized the Prince of All Saiyans had taken his technique and mastered it, mastering SSG in the process
- Goku one-ups him by going SSB and forcing his body to contain the energy instead of projecting it, mastering the the more powerful form (even tho it may tear his body apart)
- Vegeta mad :russ:

Instead of this piff we got this rushed nonsensical anime.