Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ain't nobody talking about Oolong and what that nikka been through :wow:

Had the dead look in his eyes when he was talking to Yamcha:wow:

And Puar will prob never speak to Yamcha again

How long has Roshi been taking advantage of these shape shifting animals mayne:wow:

HOW LONG:damn:

:mjcry:
Yea real shyt the fukk is up with Roshi?? It's 2017 why they still pushing that nasty shyt and did he confirm he's pretty much been raping Oolong and Puar??:dwillhuh::merchant::why::whoa::dahell::damn::damn:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta dominated kaioken already, if anyone knows its limitations it's him

This revisionist history bullshyt :mjlol:

Once Goku started using Kaioken he beat the breaks off Vegeta. Vegeta got all in his feelings about Goku being stronger tried to destroy the planet, Goku hit him with that Kaioken boosted Kamehameha and knocked his ass into orbit. Vegeta had to fall back on his great ape transformation in order to get the upper hand.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Once Goku started using Kaioken he beat the breaks off Vegeta. Vegeta got all in his feelings about Goku being stronger tried to destroy the planet, Goku hit him with that Kaioken boosted Kamehameha and knocked his ass into orbit. Vegeta had to fall back on his great ape transformation in order to get the upper hand.
He used the ape form cuz CACorot had krillen,Gohan,yarobe to help him:umad:4vs1 is so fair right?:rudy::umad:...miss me with that bullshyt:camby: 1vs1no distraction gokoon never beat vegeta:umad:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He used the ape form cuz CACorot had krillen,Gohan,yarobe to help him:umad:4vs1 is so fair right?:rudy::umad:...miss me with that bullshyt:camby: 1vs1no distraction gokoon never beat vegeta:umad:

Krillin and Gohan weren't even fighting at that point, in fact they weren't even in the area because Goku told them to leave before his fight with Vegeta even began.

And breh,Yajirobe? :comeon:

Like I said Goku used Kaioken #3 to beat the breaks off Vegeta, then when Vegeta tried to destroy the planet he used a Kaioken X 4 Kamehameha to launch Vegeta into orbit. Soon as Vegeta managed to escape the blast he started plotting to use the great ape. Krillin and Gohan didn't even turn around to go back to the battle till Krillian saw the orb of light in the sky and sensed Vegeta's power growing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And qho did Vegeta bring along to dominate the fight overpowered nappa and suicide bombing saiba men?!? :mjlol:Fight wasn't even fair...

Hostile

All Star
Daps

Goku never recovered from using kaioken x4. Vegeta would've stomped his ass regardless.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku never recovered from using kaioken x4. Vegeta would've stomped his ass regardless.

I'm not denying that, but the idea that Vegeta "dominated" Kaioken is pure fantasy. Goku also still had the spirit bomb to fall back on.

YouDontKnowMe

Rookie
Daps
if 18 and krillen are not going to be in the tournament, then that makes room for goten and trunks. those two will probably reveal that they have been training secretly together.

or, they may just fuse into gotenks after the tournament officially start, and use SSJ2 as their base fighting form. it would be cool if they went SSB also, but i doubt it.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Dudes out here forgetting DBZ history like they was Toriyama or some shyt :heh:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I'm not denying that, but the idea that Vegeta "dominated" Kaioken is pure fantasy. Goku also still had the spirit bomb to fall back on.
Goku couldn't really do nothing to Vegeta forreal until he went Kaioken x3 and had to use x4 to beat the Galick Gun and Vegeta still survived that. Vegeta ate that Kaioken x1 like BBQ Chicken :shaq:and Goku knew that he didn't have a chance at Kaioken x2 cause I think that was right after Vegeta did that crazy power up.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if 18 and krillen are not going to be in the tournament, then that makes room for goten and trunks. those two will probably reveal that they have been training secretly together.

or, they may just fuse into gotenks after the tournament officially start, and use SSJ2 as their base fighting form. it would be cool if they went SSB also, but i doubt it.

Nah, they're almost as dumb as Buu and not nearly as powerful.