Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

YouDontKnowMe

Rookie
Daps
Nah, they're almost as dumb as Buu and not nearly as powerful.

they have a mad creative move set though. to sort of agree with your point, dbs is more focused on strategy, so battle inexperienced children will probably get in the way.

Plus, who is going to watch the wildlife reserve for 17?

oh so they are going to watch the wildlife reserve? i didn't know that. honestly, i stopped watching dbs during the goku black saga due to all the complaining about the inconsistencies. i just started to watch it again with the goku vs gohan episode.

if push come to shove, krillen and 18 can watch the wildlife reserve instead. they are 17's family after all.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus, who is going to watch the wildlife reserve for 17?

goku already said trunks and goten would.

I tihnk krilian and 18 leaving the tournament is a smoke screen. We know frieza is replacing buu. WHo's replacing those 2? Bardock and nappa? lol

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Yo real talk, based on how he fought Gohan, Toppo and how Zamatsu used his body as Goku Black, if Goku and Vegita ever got into a serious head to head battle, Goku would beak the breaks off Vegita. This is based on pure logical observation. No stanism involved.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Wait radditz is really coming back?

It would be dope if he really was and stayed on the show.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're bringing Raditz and Freeza back again? Maann bring a new character or something..

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
if 18 and krillen are not going to be in the tournament, then that makes room for goten and trunks. those two will probably reveal that they have been training secretly together.

or, they may just fuse into gotenks after the tournament officially start, and use SSJ2 as their base fighting form. it would be cool if they went SSB also, but i doubt it.

If they weren't gonna be in the tournament that would of been in the spoilers with Frieza replacing Buu. 18 and Krillen are still gonna be in. It seems all of them learns what happens if they lose next week.

Goten and Trunks are too inexperienced to be in this tournament regardless of their power level and we already know they are going to be watching over 17's forest.