Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really enjoyed this episode a lot. It's nice to see what the other universes are up to. This is something we should have gotten more of during this whole recruitment process, but better late than never I suppose.

I loved the bit of Goku and Whis training. Goku even uses his best move. Biting people. Never fails. Like he did to Kid Buu.

:russ: at Frost is on fukkery shyt which I like cause he's an ass. Even Hit likes his progress. I also kinda like that Hit is the guy gathering warriors. I bet Frost gonna stays cheating.

I can see why Roshi needed this cause he unable to battle in a tournament with female fighters :patrice:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I really enjoyed this episode a lot. It's nice to see what the other universes are up to. This is something we should have gotten more of during this whole recruitment process, but better late than never I suppose.

I loved the bit of Goku and Whis training. Goku even uses his best move. Biting people. Never fails. Like he did to Kid Buu.

:russ: at Frost is on fukkery shyt which I like cause he's an ass. Even Hit likes his progress. I also kinda like that Hit is the guy gathering warriors. I bet Frost gonna stays cheating.

I can see why Roshi needed this cause he unable to battle in a tournament with female fighters :patrice:

For sure Frost has some unconventional tricks in the bag, he had that evil smile.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme bring this back to the end of Z: Didn't Uub enter that tournament to get money for his village? That motherfukker Goku said "fukk all that. what village:mjpls: :usure:...hop on my back and let me take you to a strange secluded room without parental consent :gladbron::sitdown:" :merchant::scusthov::dead:

Villagers were probably like "did he die :sadbron::damn::lupe::lupe:?!"

Y'all know Bulma probably said "Capsule Corp doesn't do charity of that kind:mjpls:..." afterwards too.

Those villagers probably still hungry :sadcam::deadmanny:
Nikka:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
And Goku doesn't need people to get stronger:rudy:
Who did he learn kao Ken from??King kai:rudy:
He trained with Flabhan to reach beyond super sayian1:rudy:He needed energy to be super sayian God
You talking like Goku got all this strength by himself :rudy: clown:camby: Goku is always training with someone:camby: same goes to Goku for him to reach higher levels he needs to train with someone:camby:

:stopitslime:

That's exactly what I'm saying, you get better as a martial artist by training with new masters.

The first time Vegeta ever did that was with Trunks. And look how strong he got.
He needs the help.

Vegeta stans don't even know what's best for him. :snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nobody talking about Oolong and what that nikka been through :wow:

Had the dead look in his eyes when he was talking to Yamcha:wow:

And Puar will prob never speak to Yamcha again

How long has Roshi been taking advantage of these shape shifting animals mayne:wow:

HOW LONG:damn:

:mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just read the latest manga and :scust:it's really starting to read like a bad fanfic.
Trunks can heal(since he's a disciple of a supreme Kai) people and Goku has "perfected" ssb. :gucci:

Well, the writer of it is the former writer of fan fiction so :yeshrug: its to be expected.

yea that does sound kinda wack imo. the former, not the latter. they've kinda implied that (the latter) in the show.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just read the latest manga and :scust:it's really starting to read like a bad fanfic.
Trunks can heal(since he's a disciple of a supreme Kai) people and Goku has "perfected" ssb. :gucci:
I mean the latter is basically their version of SSBKK. I can chalk that up to just trying to make changes for the sake of changes (which at least makes the manga worth watching). The former makes me wonder where the fukk Trunk is actually gonna serve as the hero. Cause if the two are gonna be separated, Goku at his level could just wash SSR Black. I mean I guess he could keep Zamasu distracted, but that's a pretty ass ending.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
but he dont know simple shyt like that....'dirty' tricks to him means using poison tips lol....which is automatic erase...
This tournament is gonna be interesting. I just hope the writers don't mess this up were Zeno changes the rules last minute so it would be an easy way for frost to use any of his deadly devices. The writers gonna need to come up with something innovative to make Frost dangerous rather than another version of Frieza. But judging by that evil smile Frost gave he has something in store for this tournament not sure what it is though?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Y'all aren't looking at the long term. Kakarot has Kaioken in the bag and can bust it out anytime, and he has clearly mastered it. And he has power beyond that as shown in that Toppo and Gohan fight.

Kakarot has been jobbing against his teammates he's giving a fraction of power to prepare them for what they are about to face.

Vegeta gets Most Improved

Kakarot always takes MVP.
Vegeta dominated kaioken already, if anyone knows its limitations it's him