Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
How was this filler? Would you prefer the episode consist of this for 28 minutes:

tumblr_mkwvbt73JR1r72ht7o1_500.gif
:dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an okay episode. I wish they could have done a lot more with Tien but this was just completely forgettable. He didn't even get to do anything really, did he even land a good blow on Roshi? Just left it all to Goku.

Also, Master Roshi is a sick old perv as fukk in this epsiode I know its classic comedy but :whoa:

It seems she has more personality like Broly but hope not. I have a feeling that she's a spy.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
The one thing that throws me off about Universe 6's Saiyans is how normal and skinny they look. I mean Trunks and Goten look more brolic than Cabba. Boy has no muscle mass, even when he transforms.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing that throws me off about Universe 6's Saiyans is how normal and skinny they look. I mean Trunks and Goten look more brolic than Cabba. Boy has no muscle mass, even when he transforms.

They are different universes breh. I have no problem with their looks.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Best leave Tien at home b
Bruh did you see Tien's Ki aura though? That shyt was sayian base form level. For a human thats impressive. He got something cooking fo sho. I think he will be impressive when he go full power. I can imagine him having another cell type moment.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't see how Tien going to compete with Piccolo :francis:
Best leave Tien at home b
He is top ten in the universe or at least on earth, it's that simple really :manny:

You're not going to find people on the Goku level other than Vegeta. We all know even these stalemates that Goku has had with 17 and how krillin was somewhat competitive....nobody but Vegeta and future trunks is on that tier, so you gotta go with who is best available.

It seems tien is at ROCK BOTTOM LEAST on Ginyu force/freizas elite level, and they terrorized the fukkin universe before getting humbled. That's enough to be competitive as the 9th or 10th guy in a battle royal.

ILLMMORTAL

THE ILLEST
Daps
Reppin
THE MOST OUTTER REACHES OF THE COSMOS
Those bytchez over there need to stop giving Goku bytch azz all the shine! Vegeta is a sayan prince bytchEZ! He should be equally leveled up or more so! Stop with the foolishness and give that dude his just due!
bytchEZ!