Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Apparently rumors are spreading that frieza will join Universe 7 team for the tournament that's going to be some interesting shyt if true maybe Beerus will force the nikka to enter the tournament most likely if the shyt is true.:yeshrug:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently rumors are spreading that frieza will join Universe 7 team for the tournament that's going to be some interesting shyt if true maybe Beerus will force the nikka to enter the tournament most likely if the shyt is true.:yeshrug:

Makes sense... Beerus would keep him in line. Bring back Cell too :yeshrug:

Raizan

Pro
Daps

Not sure how that would work... Freeza hasn't been in any of the promotional stuff, and nobody on the team would trust him anyway. I'm sure Frost is on his way back though.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how that would work... Freeza hasn't been in any of the promotional stuff, and nobody on the team would trust him anyway. I'm sure Frost is on his way back though.

Freeza is also too much of a hot head to work in a team setting. Dude completely loses his shyt and throws a tantrum the moment he runs into trouble. I could EASILY see him getting disqualified somehow.