Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I was wrong on that part, in the end it doesnt matter because we are getting 3 saiyans from universe 6:wow: W.A.T.T.B.A

QLLwMH8.png

geX6CLA.png

if we get a universe 6 spin off I could die happily :blessed:
maxresdefault.jpg

She might switch teams :lupe:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point I think Goku and Vegeta will struggle the most early in the tournament:francis: cuz both not use to fighting someone then another one is pulling up behind them:jbhmm:

Whut?

We've seen Goku and Vegeta take on multiple opponents at once before. Vegeta isn't even a martial artist in the traditional sense, he's a straight up solider that's had to deal with taking on entire armies. Now that I think about it Goku took out an entire army as a kid too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good point I think Goku and Vegeta will struggle the most early in the tournament:francis: cuz both not use to fighting someone then another one is pulling up behind them:jbhmm:

Low key, I'd be rolling if Goku was the first person there to get knocked out of the ring. :lolbron:

It'd be poetic justice for starting all this bullshyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Roshi always been a rapist/pedo.

He was trying to fukk Bulma back in the day even though she was a teenager and he was 100+.

He always tried to fukk Launch back in the day when she was sleep.
Don't forget oolong when he gave em sleeping pills. His intent were clear when he snuck up to bulma room :hhh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Low key, I'd be rolling if Goku was the first person there to get knocked out of the ring. :lolbron:

wouldn't be surprised if veGoata gets knock out early just to piss off us vegeta fans:mjcry::mjcry:
tori is plotting to fukk over vegeta:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started binge watching dragonball kai and its good :banderas:

no filler and the music is :whew:

Edit: forgot about the plagiarism :beli:
I was feeling the new music but now im back to the original :shaq2:
DBS brought out the DB Fanboy in me and now 1 episode a week aint enough :damn:

:dead: at Frieza's cism towards the saiyans :russ:

even threw in an ape comment while he's in pieces floating in space :mjpls:

maxresdefault.jpg

She might switch teams :lupe:
shes got her eyes on the prize :youngsabo:
tpr6nog727frt0kj9c7h.0.jpg

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wouldn't be surprised if veGoata gets knock out early just to piss off us vegeta fans:mjcry::mjcry:
tori is plotting to fukk over vegeta:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Honestly, I'd love if all the Saiyans got knocked out early and the earthlings had to hold it down. :banderas:

Minority opinion I'm sure, but at this point I'm way more interested in to see the Earthlings/Androids/Piccolo fight than seeing the same shyt we always see with the Saiyans.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly, I'd love if all the Saiyans got knocked out early and the earthlings had to hold it down. :banderas:

Minority opinion I'm sure, but at this point I'm way more interested in to see the Earthlings/Androids/Piccolo fight than seeing the same shyt we always see with the Saiyans.
:ehh: i agree i hope piccolo gets some shine:stopitslime:
and tien:stopitslime: krillen is ehh:yeshrug: never was a fan of him i liked tien more:yeshrug:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If you think fans are throwing a fit now because people dont understand Goku is trying to recruit and not kill his friends, imagine if he gets eliminated first while SSB :russ: