Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

Also the latest manga chapter is out
Dragon Ball Super 023 - Manga Stream

:snoop:

KTDBMqK.gif

SSB Vegito lasts even shorter in the manga then in the anime? This is stupid.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
rewatching black goku saga, and I just can't have nothing but the feeling that the dub is going to fukk everything up. from the music, to the feelings helplessness and especially the voice actors.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
rewatching black goku saga, and I just can't have nothing but the feeling that the dub is going to fukk everything up. from the music, to the voice actors etc.
The anime dub has kept the same music and even the art hasn't changed much:manny:I'm curious how long we have to wait for that arc and how much have they dubbed so far.:jbhmm:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The anime dub has kept the same music and even the art hasn't changed much:manny:I'm curious how long we have to wait for that arc and how much have they dubbed so far.:jbhmm:
I'm going to assume xenoverse 2 uses blacks actual dub voice , not a fan of it. man that arc is probably a good year away. they usually take breaks

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
New Teaser. I'm not sure if this is breaking down how the teams will be structured since everyone will be in the ring together but they number each person:

C-li2wgW0AAMhhQ.jpg

Tonight is the Night. GOAThan The Prodigal Son Returns..............