Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dead: 17 gave no fukks. fighting SSB like..

Iuwx6ps.jpg
17 had that Stoic face down pack. That's my Android gawd rght there :wow:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The concept of of SSB is Perfect Ki Control! That mean he can raise and lower his power level at will. Need an Example?! Beerus who is way stronger than Goku and Vegeta can suppress himself to the point where slapping Bulma doesn't just blow off her head. Plus Yamcha!! Slapped Beerus and moved him! Yamcha of all people! Use ur Brains people! KI CONTROL People!

Read this on youtube :ohhh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

tumblr_o0cnh1xwAb1r72ht7o1_500.gif

The Androids are now fully back and Thank God they aren't evil anymore (Ask Trunks and Gohan they don't want it us, NOOOOOO, lol). After watching this last Episode, I really want "Dragon Park" (Jurassic Park/Dragon Ball Spin Off) as I called it when I first saw this photo. Seeing this photo again is cool because what if the last episode went like this with the whole gang going to the park to see #17 and then they encounter these Alien poachers that are coming. Anyways nice edits of the flashbacks and we all know #17 and #18 gave Trunks and Gohan that work. I was hoping to see #17 Wife and Family as well, hope they show it next episode.

But I like this little two part #17 mini arc because we haven't seen the character since Super #17 in "GT" (Which was a nice arc in GT) so it's been a hot minute. Also as we all know Androids can increase power as Dende said (And Toriyama) so don't be shocked by #17 increased Strength. And Goku once again was not full power. In Dragon Ball all characters and villains have had the ability to control Ki (power) Level within themselves. Goku is testing #17 and isn't trying to kill him just like with Buu or even Kuririn. Now of course more advanced fighters can control it better. Beerus had Ki control as well on a God Level. Again the whole recruiting thing has been dope as I said a few episodes ago because it's like taking a trip down memory lane. This why I supported this team so much. This team represents the entire History of Dragon Ball.

Last edited:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, gonna just throw this log on the fire. nikkas saying Goku is being a SSB minimalist.. yet Goku admits he has to go blue to fight 17 because his regular SS forms aren't keeping up.

So we to believe that 17 is god ki level? Stronger than all other super saiyan even after several major arcs and power ups?

Let me guess, cause he was wished back to life.. he can exceed his original android power because he's human now :stopitslime:

If that was true, that would mean krillin could also.... :ohhh:

Show is inconsistent, no reason to try to deny the facts
18 suppressed a punch when hitting that punching thing before a tournament. anyone can do it. this is dumb. just db/goku stans letting their autism run loose
Interesting speculation. So Goku is just a nice guy trying to boost team moral.. effectively reducing all other SS forms to a party trick.
KYmVork.jpg

So the blu ray release got rid of the blue god ki color :patrice:

Wonder what that means :lupe:
I'm actually more pissed about this. I was having hopes the other fighters wouldn't need cheat codes to go blue and that it could just end up being a natural evolution of SS / power leveling. I swear if I wasnt pir@ting all the episodes I'd be pissed lol

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 suppressed a punch when hitting that punching thing before a tournament. anyone can do it. this is dumb. just db/goku stans letting their autism run loose

They been doing that shyt since Dragonball....Goku and Kriliin held back during their first worlds martial arts tournament. Even in DBZ you had Trunks and Goten suppressing their power levels.

It's something that damn near every character in the series has done at one point or another.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody but Goku, Buu, Satan, and Gohan knows though. :russ:

Well 17 now knows too....

I can understand not wanting the wider universe to find out, but the people fighting in the tournament should know. You'd think Goku would want them to know just so he could have a better fight.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Yup, gonna just throw this log on the fire. nikkas saying Goku is being a SSB minimalist.. yet Goku admits he has to go blue to fight 17 because his regular SS forms aren't keeping up.

So we to believe that 17 is god ki level? Stronger than all other super saiyan even after several major arcs and power ups?

Let me guess, cause he was wished back to life.. he can exceed his original android power because he's human now :stopitslime:

If that was true, that would mean krillin could also.... :ohhh:

Show is inconsistent, no reason to try to deny the facts

Interesting speculation. So Goku is just a nice guy trying to boost team moral.. effectively reducing all other SS forms to a party trick.

I'm actually more pissed about this. I was having hopes the other fighters wouldn't need cheat codes to go blue and that it could just end up being a natural evolution of SS / power leveling. I swear if I wasnt pir@ting all the episodes I'd be pissed lol
hes still an enhanced human like he was before death. what do mean? the androids didnt have set powers

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes still an enhanced human like he was before death. what do mean? the androids didnt have set powers

The shyt with the androids is confusing though, the nature of their powers have been left vague. That does allow for them to have these power upgrades seemingly out of nowhere.

It's also become apparent that the idea that Saiyans become exponentially stronger after battles and near death experiences has been thrown in the bushes. If that rule held true pretty much nobody would been able to keep up with Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan. Hell, Gohan should have become much stronger after the battle with Frieza's crew.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
When Goku went SSB, what did No. 17 mean by saying "you can transform like that too?" I'm paraphrasing here but he wasn't too surprised.
He knew about super saiyan with the yellow hair. He wasn't saying it like he can do it also. Just like " oh you have another type of transformation?"