Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hmm...new episode is out but I can't find any English subs at the normal spots. Kinda weird, usually they're out by the time I wake up on Sunday and it's mid-afternoon already. :patrice:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why would you even state he is the strongest? Who argues over the strongest saiyan including fusions? That's completely stupid

You're just an idiot breh. Regardless of how you try to spin it, Goku and Vegeta aren't stronger than Gotenks.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
What group is upping the eps in 720&1080p?
Bookmark this website.
(this is the direct link to episode 4 without the subs, but they will update the video once the english subs are out)
Code:
http://www.gogoanime.tv/dragon-ball-super-episode-4

According to the comments section, this is what i found.
"So the Subber is not responding according to the scene. He usually subs from Spanish to English. Rummor has it he went to Universe 6. The Spanish subs are out already though, for the bilinguals.".

If you have gogoanime.tv then you should be fine for the new episodes when they get released. i prefer to download torrents so i can watch it on my big screen tv.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You're just an idiot breh. Regardless of how you try to spin it, Goku and Vegeta aren't stronger than Gotenks.
:what:

Anyway, Goku and Vegeta are the strongest saiyans right now, but make sure not to be stupid and factor in fusions when reading this post

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:what:

Anyway, Goku and Vegeta are the strongest saiyans right now, but make sure not to be stupid and factor in fusions when reading this post

:dead:

So Gohan doesnt exist either? This is directly after the Buu Saga..you're a clown.

Edit: This fakkit is minus 2 thouwow.. no wonder he's such a clown. You're on the ignore list, troll.

Last edited:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Bookmark this website.
(this is the direct link to episode 4 without the subs, but they will update the video once the english subs are out)
Code:
http://www.gogoanime.tv/dragon-ball-super-episode-4

According to the comments section, this is what i found.
"So the Subber is not responding according to the scene. He usually subs from Spanish to English. Rummor has it he went to Universe 6. The Spanish subs are out already though, for the bilinguals.".

If you have gogoanime.tv then you should be fine for the new episodes when they get released. i prefer to download torrents so i can watch it on my big screen tv.
Exactly. Daps & Rep

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:dead:

So Gohan doesnt exist either? This is directly after the Buu Saga..you're a clown.

Edit: This fakkit is minus 2 thouwow.. no wonder he's such a clown. You're on the ignore list, troll.
I don't know if you noticed but Gohan hasn't trained once since the Buu Saga started, meanwhile Goku and Vegeta both been working

But seeing as how you ain't contributed nothing positive to this thread, I don't really know what ignoring me supposed to mean

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gohan just got a ridiculous burst of power that he NEVER used again :deadmanny:
Said power was completely nullified in about 15 minutes when he got snuffed :heh:

That Spud dude is the fusion of two retards man.