Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:blessed: Feels good to be watching anime again.

I have been used to the pacing in the"slice of life" genre since a teenager so Im like :dwillhuh: "Its over already?"

This franchise coming back :ld:might just have restored my interest in anime.

:salute:To the Yung Gawds Goten & Trunks. :myman: Get them certs Gohan.

:mjcry: They just kids brehs.

latest

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dude really argued that Gotenks

A fusion

Is stronger than solitary characters

Sigh

I'd like to see Broly get some showtime as long as it's in the confines of a LARGER arc (Universe 6??). Give him a few episodes to show some growth and maybe show another team battle between him and the Z Fighters

Broly CAN be done right in this amine

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
This is way better than super. Better story, characters and action. If they could actually get funded it would be 10x as better than this wack series

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dude really argued that Gotenks

A fusion

Is stronger than solitary characters

Sigh

I'd like to see Broly get some showtime as long as it's in the confines of a LARGER arc (Universe 6??). Give him a few episodes to show some growth and maybe show another team battle between him and the Z Fighters

Broly CAN be done right in this amine

Hold up.. You're talking about me saying Gotenks is stronger than Goku and Vegeta(which he is at this point), yet you have the nerve to say you want to see a fukking unofficial/movie character on the series? :what: :what:

nikka eat 10 dikks then die. :camby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hold up.. You're talking about me saying Gotenks is stronger than Goku and Vegeta(which he is at this point), yet you have the nerve to say you want to see a fukking unofficial/movie character on the series? :what: :what:

nikka eat 10 dikks then die. :camby:
He's a fukking fusion, that's like saying Vegito is the strongest Saiyan in DBZ, it's stupid and wrong

You could say the strongest fusion (which would be wrong)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wow, what a long week this was, lol. We Back tonight guys 8PM Eastern. Episode 4 will focus on Pilaf Gang who's history goes all the way back to the original "Dragon Ball" series in the 80's. To me Toriyama is getting us warmed up by taking us down memory lane:

CLAwYN5UYAAWZvr.png

latest

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
in the battle if the gods movie vegeta was the strongest. :manny:

Again, terrible writing. Gohan and Gotenks werent able to put a hand on Beerus. They both are infinitely stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta.

He's a fukking fusion, that's like saying Vegito is the strongest Saiyan in DBZ, it's stupid and wrong

You could say the strongest fusion (which would be wrong)

You're a fool. Fusion or not, Gotenks is stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
This is way better than super. Better story, characters and action. If they could actually get funded it would be 10x as better than this wack series

:gladbron: This shyt is tight!
Edit: I hope that they don't make these dudes stop producing this due to copyright issues. :to: