Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the show is great thus far, it's the classic dragonball us original fans grew up to and loved. The only problem I have with dragonball, I wish it would of grew up with the times and delved into darker subjects, like drugs, back stabbing, cheating, greed, etc amongst the Z fighters. At this point there was no need to introduce these ultra powerful gods because the z fighters are all weaklings now which leaves no tension when they fight... goku, vegeta, bills, whis and other gods will always save the day.

Looking forward to seeing holy get his ass kicked, it's been long over due. I wonder who can touch whis since he can take out bills with a single chop.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
220px-DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._15.png

In Theaters starting Today for only 7 days guys. Full English Dubbed. The 2nd Arc of "Dragon Ball Super" will be based on this film. Can't wait to finally see it. They better not have edited anything and try to water it down.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man me and my homie were discussing the "god" powers how come the supreme kais didnt do what they did for gohan for goku n vegeta since the kais are gods/dieties

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man me and my homie were discussing the "god" powers how come the supreme kais didnt do what they did for gohan for goku n vegeta since the kais are gods/dieties

Vegeta and goku want the power from their own training. Goku was pissed when he had to use others to get god power