Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The animation looks more defined in this episode. Like on close ups, the lines were more bold.

G
Gohan was the strongest because of his "Potential" yet it still still Goku and Vegeta to save the day. And we already know Goku and Vegeta both achieve SSJG forms anyway. So they are the strongest (Or will be depending on how u look at it)

So he's Iceman then? X-Men not Top Gun.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:scusthov: I HATED the bold lines in this ep. Wonder if we'll be getting a bunch of different studios animating this like the old series did.

Also I get my eps off of kickass. Don't like streaming so I can watch it on my tv like others said. I downloaded the one that was first available. The audio and subs weren't as good, but I couldn't wait anymore brehs :ohlawd:

Also I know the quick reactionary dudes are gonna shyt on this ep like the others cuz of the lack of fighting and pacing, but I thought it was another consistent ep. Loving Super so far :blessed:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Question, do any other old DBZ diehards HATE the new animation ? Brehs it's awful and bad
This week's ep's art style was weird but other than that I'm liking it. Still prefer the old styles like these...

tumblr_mrfhvwKgNA1r6xtmjo1_500.gif

comment_bp0QAZ81vCaE8kh5pG8noPkZuObcyBIE.gif

goku-vs-cell-4-o.gif

shyt just looked tougher, but that was the 90's. Styles change :yeshrug:

Atleast Super's art style is better than the latest movies IMO...
tumblr_na5hz0tke01qdie0jo1_r2_500.gif

:scust:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

So here's your major action by Episode 5 as I expected. For all the people not liking the pace it has more to do with the format of once a week for every episode. They also skipped a week already. If this was done in Stateside format, Episode 5 would of been Friday of the first week. Also the Bills Vs Goku battle in the film was very quick so it's going to be cool to see a longer fight. As for the animation for Episode 4, I think the "Black Outlining" was a throwback to the original Dragon Ball series.