Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
So if Frieza can grow stronger over 4 months cuz he was naturally powerful and training gave him a boost why wldnt the same apply to buu who was leagues naturally stronger than Frieza, dude shld be past God of destruction level shyt not making sense :patrice:
Buu only trained like 45 mins but maybe naturally powerful nikkas just have more potential and get stronger faster with less training. Would explain why android 17 is god level all of a sudden. Friezas issue was he got strong af but didn't have the stamina to match his new power. 17 was stronger than Frieza with no training and has unlimited stamina on top, so following that logic 17 could potentially be several times stronger than Golden Frieza :whoo:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My favorite fukking Android putting in that work to protect the animals.
The fight scene was beautifully done with that sunset in the background.
My nikka 17 out here hitting the gym hard going putting in work against SSJ Goku and SSB Goku :wow:
I forgot that nikka had a barrier.
Talking about my nikka Uub :wow:
Overall I enjoyed the fukk out of this episode.

Also, why the leader in that ship at the end looks like he belongs in Donkey Kong and would be the final boss? :russ:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Rankings so far is Goku/Vegeta > 17 > Buu > Gohan > 18 > Piccolo > Krillin > Tien > Master Roshi :ehh:

17 probably would have put them paws on Golden Frieza if they fought :jbhmm:
How do you know this? :troll:

17 was fighting with Goku with that blank stare on his face like "I wonder what they gonna announce this year at e3"

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know this? :troll:

17 was fighting with Goku with that blank stare on his face like "I wonder what they gonna announce this year at e3"
:dead: 17 gave no fukks. fighting SSB like..

Iuwx6ps.jpg