Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Episode only reinforced that Gohan is a bytch ass nikka. :manny:

SSj2 Teen Gohan was putting paws on PERFECT CELL who WASHED ASCENDED SUPER VEGETA who was washing CELL IN HIS SECOND FORM WHO ABSORBED ANDROID 17 IN THE FIRST PLACE. :mindblown:

Now 17 boxing with SSB Goku and still holding back. :wow:

Watch Master Roshi put hands on Gohan next. :wow:

All of that scholarly work looking funny in the light if the universe gets erased cause Gohan sucks. :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
if he fights in the tourney, he'll worry about the island and poachers while he's gone.....if everything gets erased, he doesnt have to worry about the island cause poachers would be erased too....yea, it's some smart dumb shyt, but it makes sense lol....
but there won't be a--- man fukk it

f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the androids are still humna for the most part so they can train and get stronger.

Strong enough to go toe to toe and tank an SSB Kamehameha though? Even if Goku was holding back?

Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. But...its DBS, we should expect this stuff. They want you to think all of the fighters on the U7 team are worthy of fighting in this tournament.

Breh. Remember goku died during the cell games, all that time passed, vegeta dedicated his life to finally beating goku, and even with a power up from babidi we learned he still wasn't fukking with goku when he hit ssj3? shyt, he couldn't even hit ssj2 without that power up. And it was STILL obvious they both would pale to gohan if he maintained his training?

Great fukking story-telling.

AND Buu saga is still considered a weak arc.

DBS has been fun. But these tournament tryouts are making it pretty obvious how little they care for anything other than advancing the plot.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
while entertaining, this felt more like the filler episodes from Z....and only made me want them to get to the next episode....was surprised it cut off when it did...anyway, lets get to what people gonna be talking about: 17 fighting a ssb goku...

it's been 10 years, so 17 and others will have gotten stronger (except gohan who doesnt train)....the thing people are missing cause they so caught up on him turning blue is that: goku fighting them as ssb shows he has mastered ssb and is actually stronger now....he can turn blue, sustain it for longer, and control his power level while blue, unlike he could when he first learned the transformation....it's the same shyt like when he first turned ss....it took him time to turn ss at will, sustain it, and control his power while ss.....so while he may go blue, he's not fighting at the max blue level....he's probably fighting at the min level blue while testing people...more so for them than himself...by that i mean to help the characters get over the shock/surprise of fighting a 'ssb' level person...the same way yall caught up on the color, the writers have made characters in the show caught up on it too...they pay more attention to the color goku is rather than the power he's putting out...

also, it means the new transformation is right around the corner, i.e. he can show it anytime but they holding it back for the tourney...they keep hinting at it every time goku goes blue, and then smiles and tells whomever he was holding back....it's the same shyt like when he held back ss2 and 3....the writers have always shown goku mastering the current level he at, while hinting that he's gotten stronger and there may be another level, but they never show it till he faces an enemy worth showing it for.....in this case, that person gonna be jiren...till then, he's gonna just keep going blue to test people, while holding back at the same time and hinting at being stronger...

Stop making shyt up. Stop, stop, stop. Stop with the head cannon. You really don't see that you're passing off what you think is happening as facts? Your post is garbage.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i thought the androids couldnt get stronger because of the way they were built? isnt that why cell had to absorb the other androids to reach his perfect form, rather than just do it on his own?

it doesnt even fukking matter tho. at the start of super, goku's power grew to the point he could fight a god of destruction. one of the strongest beings in all of existence. and that was BEFORE he started training with whis.

him and vegeta also took turns slapping around a power-boost version of frieza like it was nothing.

but 17 and krillin can handle a kamehameha wave while he's in ssb form? :martin:

nah. no way to justify it. if he wanted to test them without going all out, he wouldnt have gone ssb to begin with. dont nerf goku to make them look stronger. pick better fighters or tell a better story.

the writers are being really clumsy with this shyt. and for the first time since DBS started, it's frustrating to watch. for me at least.

Godly posting right here. Some of you nikkas need to read this and take lessons.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is that Bulma needs to go to Dr. Gero's old lab and try to salvage whatever she can.

But I coulda swore the androids couldn't get stronger than their base level.

I thought there were like batteries, because they never got exhausted or tired. You can charge a battery but its only gonna put out as much power as its designed to.

17 even said during the piccolo fight that even though piccolo seemed to have the upper hand that he couldn't keep this up forever like 17 can.

So you can put 17 in the time chamber for years and he can train all day and never get tired but keep getting stronger? :why:

I tried to defend the Goku vs. Krillen fight but this is something else entirely.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
So if Frieza can grow stronger over 4 months cuz he was naturally powerful and training gave him a boost why wldnt the same apply to buu who was leagues naturally stronger than Frieza, dude shld be past God of destruction level shyt not making sense :patrice:
because buu trained for a couple of hours, not 4 months:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Hold up... so you telling me if Whis hadn't taught Vegeta and Goku how to go SSJ Blue then the rest of the squad would have eventually surpassed them?:stopitslime:

17 couldn't beat Cell, I refuse to believe this dude got SSJ Blue strong from fighting poachers on an island all this time. 17 was basically the strongest dude on earth until beerus came along? :why:

lol I can't even wrap my head around this. Watch 8 y/o Uub come out and KO SSG Goku with an innocent clueless look on his face .

SSG already aint shyt man...:wow:

Someone please find Yajirobe, dude is probably god level too by this logic!:damn:

Can Goku even do a Kamehameha without going SSB anymore?:patrice:
im really getting tired of yall nikkas

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Mannnn nikkas been bytching about how the Saiyans were the only ones strong enough to be relevant for damn near a decade and now that they finally decide to power other nikkas up into relevance nikkas bytching about that :martin: I mean the nikka has unlimited stamina, they can easily explain this shyt by saying he trained non stop since being resurrected or that he somehow unlocked the same power as the other robot nikkas except he can absorb ki 24/7. They could even show a flashback of the robot god of destruction randomly taking an interest in him and training him up on some all robots gotta stick together shyt. No way they have this nikka give SSB Goku the fade, straight faced while holding back without some kind of explanation for the shyt. fukk it, while they at it I hope they reveal the 3 eyed nikka race are descendants of angels as Tien gives Goku the fade next

Power levels aside, it was cool af seeing 17 come back as the basically the same nikka he was in Z and the fight was dope. 9/10 episode

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: android 17 has trained himself to God tier status ( literally) .He gave Goku SSJ blue kamehameha the :rudy: nikka please with the shield.

:win: he just became the Draymond Green of the squad. Welcome back android 17.

Sidenotes:

Even if he didn't appear in the episode, Gohan still looks weak. How Android 17 has three kids, a wife, and protects a massive island and he's fighting on Goku level, but this nerdy ass rich kid who has one child is taking L's to krillin.

:mjlol: Gohan looking real funny in the light.

Sidenote #2

:dwillhuh: when did kami lookout have the ability to move like that?

I guess after Gotenks and Buu destroyed it, Piccolo and Dende were like :whoa: breh we need some new precautions.

Great episode all around.