Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought the androids couldnt get stronger because of the way they were built? isnt that why cell had to absorb the other androids to reach his perfect form, rather than just do it on his own?

it doesnt even fukking matter tho. at the start of super, goku's power grew to the point he could fight a god of destruction. one of the strongest beings in all of existence. and that was BEFORE he started training with whis.

him and vegeta also took turns slapping around a power-boost version of frieza like it was nothing.

but 17 and krillin can handle a kamehameha wave while he's in ssb form? :martin:

nah. no way to justify it. if he wanted to test them without going all out, he wouldnt have gone ssb to begin with. dont nerf goku to make them look stronger. pick better fighters or tell a better story.

the writers are being really clumsy with this shyt. and for the first time since DBS started, it's frustrating to watch. for me at least.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So if Frieza can grow stronger over 4 months cuz he was naturally powerful and training gave him a boost why wldnt the same apply to buu who was leagues naturally stronger than Frieza, dude shld be past God of destruction level shyt not making sense :patrice:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The story telling on Dragon Ball Super is probably the worst in anime...

...It's more episode to episode, rather than an arc. I just can't watch this as serious as I would Attack on Titan...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i thought the androids couldnt get stronger because of the way they were built? isnt that why cell had to absorb the other androids to reach his perfect form, rather than just do it on his own?

it doesnt even fukking matter tho. at the start of super, goku's power grew to the point he could fight a god of destruction. one of the strongest beings in all of existence. and that was BEFORE he started training with whis.

him and vegeta also took turns slapping around a power-boost version of frieza like it was nothing.

but 17 and krillin can handle a kamehameha wave while he's in ssb form? :martin:

nah. no way to justify it. if he wanted to test them without going all out, he wouldnt have gone ssb to begin with. dont nerf goku to make them look stronger. pick better fighters or tell a better story.

the writers are being really clumsy with this shyt. and for the first time since DBS started, it's frustrating to watch. for me at least.
Nah, the androids are still humna for the most part so they can train and get stronger.

Strong enough to go toe to toe and tank an SSB Kamehameha though? Even if Goku was holding back?

Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. But...its DBS, we should expect this stuff. They want you to think all of the fighters on the U7 team are worthy of fighting in this tournament.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while entertaining, this felt more like the filler episodes from Z....and only made me want them to get to the next episode....was surprised it cut off when it did...anyway, lets get to what people gonna be talking about: 17 fighting a ssb goku...

it's been 10 years, so 17 and others will have gotten stronger (except gohan who doesnt train)....the thing people are missing cause they so caught up on him turning blue is that: goku fighting them as ssb shows he has mastered ssb and is actually stronger now....he can turn blue, sustain it for longer, and control his power level while blue, unlike he could when he first learned the transformation....it's the same shyt like when he first turned ss....it took him time to turn ss at will, sustain it, and control his power while ss.....so while he may go blue, he's not fighting at the max blue level....he's probably fighting at the min level blue while testing people...more so for them than himself...by that i mean to help the characters get over the shock/surprise of fighting a 'ssb' level person...the same way yall caught up on the color, the writers have made characters in the show caught up on it too...they pay more attention to the color goku is rather than the power he's putting out...

also, it means the new transformation is right around the corner, i.e. he can show it anytime but they holding it back for the tourney...they keep hinting at it every time goku goes blue, and then smiles and tells whomever he was holding back....it's the same shyt like when he held back ss2 and 3....the writers have always shown goku mastering the current level he at, while hinting that he's gotten stronger and there may be another level, but they never show it till he faces an enemy worth showing it for.....in this case, that person gonna be jiren...till then, he's gonna just keep going blue to test people, while holding back at the same time and hinting at being stronger...

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Rankings so far is Goku/Vegeta > 17 > Buu > Gohan > 18 > Piccolo > Krillin > Tien > Master Roshi :ehh:

17 probably would have put them paws on Golden Frieza if they fought :jbhmm: