Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Waited a whole week a we get no ep :pacspit:. 3 episodes in and I ain't seen not one character do a kahmehameha blast yet:pacspit:

CJMHybeWIAApwWV.jpg

:sas2:

LOL, But Trunks stopped him cause people were swimming and the Kamamaha would of killed them. So I guess your right. LOL. Action is coming guys I say by Episode 5 or 6 some sparks should be flying cause Beerus is already on his way to Earth.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wait is there no episode this week?? Got all excited for today and i went to the usual spot and nothing was there :snoop:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
so Vegeta before becomin a ssj could do like 300x gravity in base and by the buu saga when fighting pew pew he said like 500x gravity, but now he sstrugglin with 150 :dead:

The writing is pretty bad so far imo. Their off on some key facts in the series.

Facts:
Goku and Vegeta always trained in their SSJ forms before battle of gods/revival of F. They didn't start training again in their base forms until after they met Weiss. And they trained in way higher gravity levels.

Goku and Vegeta aren't the two strongest Saiyans. At the end of the Buu Saga, Gohan and Gotenks were way stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The writing is pretty bad so far imo. Their off on some key facts in the series.

Facts:
Goku and Vegeta always trained in their SSJ forms before battle of gods/revival of F. They didn't start training again in their base forms until after they met Weiss. And they trained in way higher gravity levels.

Goku and Vegeta aren't the two strongest Saiyans. At the end of the Buu Saga, Gohan and Gotenks were way stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

Gotenks is a fusion. He's not considered a "being"

Gohan was "technically" the strongest in his mystic form but he loss and Goku/Vegeta were the ones that beat Buu. So meh.

Also beginning of Cell saga Goku went back and forth training in base form and SSJ form(Of course this was probably just to keep at a near level as gohan. Once Gohan managed to turned ssj they both were always at SSJ while training)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gotenks is a fusion. He's not considered a "being"

Gohan was "technically" the strongest in his mystic form but he loss and Goku/Vegeta were the ones that beat Buu. So meh.

Also beginning of Cell saga Goku went back and forth training in base form and SSJ form(Of course this was probably just to keep at a near level as gohan. Once Gohan managed to turned ssj they both were always at SSJ while training)

Huh? What was the purpose of your post?

Fact- Regardless of fusion, Gotenks is way stronger than Vegeta and Goku.

Fact- Gohan is currently the strongest non fused character at the end of the Buu Saga.

Fact- Goku and Vegeta always trained in their SSJ forms.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gotenks cant be strongest anything because it's a result of something else.

Gohan was the strongest because of his "Potential" yet it still still Goku and Vegeta to save the day. And we already know Goku and Vegeta both achieve SSJG forms anyway. So they are the strongest (Or will be depending on how u look at it)

3rd one i agree with.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Rumors are Brolly will get an arc in this, he will be a SSG, take it for what its worth, but i hope its true

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waited a whole week a we get no ep :pacspit:. 3 episodes in and I ain't seen not one character do a kahmehameha blast yet:pacspit:
This is how you can weed out the true fans that had to watch every single episode as it aired to the ones that came late and just watched the fights online and skipped everything else. They think DBZ is all fighting all the time but the series was actually pretty slow by action anime standards.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
so Vegeta before becomin a ssj could do like 300x gravity in base and by the buu saga when fighting pew pew he said like 500x gravity, but now he sstrugglin with 150 :dead:
:deadmanny:. he had to do that, just like how pre crisis superman was oped. Toriyama had to lower the power of a lot of his characters so that there is room for growth.

Last edited: