Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was the original dub:russ:

You couldn't say you were killing or sending somebody to hell on a "kids" show in America so they made something up

Actually you can...just not on network TV. Cable is a different story.

Once DBZ moved to Cartoon Network they gave no fukks about characters talking about killing each other. :russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Vegeta is a straight douchebag but it was dope as fukk for them to rememeber that promise he made to take Trunks to the amusement park. :gladbron:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That was the original dub:russ:

You couldn't say you were killing or sending somebody to hell on a "kids" show in America so they made something up

A young nikka stayed confused on some "Man what episode you think the showing the other dimension on?:gladbron:"

This always sticks out to me

Dodoria trynna cop pleas and ends up getting murked.

"NOO!!! MASTER FREezaaaa!!"

:mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ Vegeta eating ice cream......Dude staying with the :birdman: and had :scusthov: "Why am I here" look on his face the entire time. Vegeta only did this because he promised to his son Trunk :mjcry:. Well, it wasn't the amusement park but a fun day with the family and he sure had a lot fun eating.

I like how this episode will improve my favorite scene from Battle of Gods.

Sadly, that Vegeta gonna be :whoo: to :lupe: to :sadcam:to :whoa: when Beerus shows up in front of them. You know when Goku just heard about Beerus and he's going be like :ooh: "Is this dude stronger?" "I can't wait to meet him and face him " :ohlawd:..

When Goku showed up to Vegeta's wife birthday party and You know Vegeta be fronting and acting tough like :birdman: but inside he was like :whew: " Even' I can't stand Kakarot but I do really need him".

Vegeta training at 150x gravity? He was training at 300x .....damn...he's :flabbynsick: now.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta training at 150x gravity? He was training at 300x .....damn...he's :flabbynsick: now.

I think there are some translation inconsistencies. In this clip he is a SSJ training at 150x gravity

But in this one hes training at upwards of 400x gravity and he's not even a SSJ

I'm not 100% sure when this one takes place but I think its prior to cell or the androids.