Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
interested in seeing gohan fight. hes obviously gonna train and become super saiyan blue by the time the tournament starts since its gonna be him vegeta and goku at the end for our squad. i think super saiyan white comes out during this arc somewhere near the middle to end.

I doubt Gohan gets SSB. Mystic Gohan is his gimmick.

Daps
Reppin
London
Calling it now. Them Wolf brehs got Zenkai boost and transformations. Not to mention Goku fighting Bergamo in Base on the intro means nothing, anime intros are always misleading.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
You sure piccolo is on par with 17 and 18:patrice: I would put piccolo stronger both of them:jbhmm:...by now shouldn't piccolo be strong as perfect cell:jbhmm:
Edit: I'm putting Gohan in escrow:francis:
I ain't falling for it:francis:...I'll wait and see what he does b4 putting rank:yeshrug:

By this point it's safe to say he's stronger than cell. Likely somewhere between Dabura and Fat Buu's strength.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
but why would goku turn evil:jbhmm:

Why wouldn't he turn evil? He has the power to blow up the whole solar system ten times over at any time. And not to mention that was his original Saiyan programming as a baby before his accident, that could come back at any time.

Remember that Goku has never used the full extent of his powers to avoid destroying the Earth or its inhabitants.

Seeing Goku Black wipe put nearly all of humanity as well as the rest of the Gods is a small sample of how potentially dangerous Goku can be if he ever uses his power to intentally destroy and kill.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
18 bout to show yall she still a badass.
latest

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I doubt Gohan gets SSB. Mystic Gohan is his gimmick.

i think he will cuz mystic gohan would get pooped on by these people now. hes gonna have to get a power increase and the only way to do that is train with goku/vegeta/whis. all of which is gonna push him to ssb. if he trains with goku or vegeta hes gonna have to learn it in order to be able to keep up. if he trains with whis then he'll learn to control his ki and get strogner which will lead to ssb.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
i think he will cuz mystic gohan would get pooped on by these people now. hes gonna have to get a power increase and the only way to do that is train with goku/vegeta/whis. all of which is gonna push him to ssb. if he trains with goku or vegeta hes gonna have to learn it in order to be able to keep up. if he trains with whis then he'll learn to control his ki and get strogner which will lead to ssb.
Gohan couldn't keep up with Goku or Vegeta even at SSJB. He was never that good of a fighter. He'll get pooped on either way.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why wouldn't he turn evil? He has the power to blow up the whole solar system ten times over at any time. And not to mention that was his original Saiyan programming as a baby before his accident, that could come back at any time.

Remember that Goku has never used the full extent of his powers to avoid destroying the Earth or its inhabitants.

Seeing Goku Black wipe put nearly all of humanity as well as the rest of the Gods is a small sample of how potentially dangerous Goku can be if he ever uses his power to intentally destroy and kill.
:jbhmm:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I keep looking at that intro when it's the red and blue Omni king and they cross each other to make a green Omni king...

....Who else was green?....Who wished immortality from the SUPER dragon balls?... That's gotta mean something right?

Let me find out this nikka Zamasu took over the Omni King's spirit...:ohhh:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I keep looking at that intro when it's the red and blue Omni king and they cross each other to make a green Omni king...

....Who else was green?....Who is wished immortality from the SUPER dragon balls?... That's gotta mean something right?

Let me mind out this nikka Zamasu took over the Omni King's spirit...:ohhh:
578c1b903bc49c3c2f7121024d145c02.png

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

....Who else was green?....Who wished immortality from the SUPER dragon balls?... That's gotta mean something right?

:ohhh::damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Wow nice theory breh:ehh:
That would be interesting

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
now that i think about it with breeus around why couldnt goku fill out the rest of the roster with villians.... freiza cell and anyone else coulda took a slot since the universe in on the line and i doubt any of them will do shyt with breeus and goku/vegeta around
bring back nappa and see if he could be the first bald ssj1