Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
If thats true i got the db timeline all fukked up lol.

I swore Gohan was 12-13 when he fought cell. Goten was born that year

Gohan was 21 when he had Pan. So Goten should be 7-8 years old.

If Goten/Trunks are indeed teens then yea there's no reason to pick Krillin/Tien/Roshi over the sayian boys.
goten was born in age 767 and were currently at age 780
Dragon Ball Timeline

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yo what was up with Zen-O and him constantly raising the wrong arm? Something subtle going on there. :jbhmm:
I noticed the present-Zeno is right-handed.
The Future-Zeno is left-handed.

Future-Zeno has thusfar always used his left hand. Like when he met Goku right before he blew up that universe, he pointed at him with his left hand. (You can go back and look at it)

I think Goku knows because when he introduced them to eachother they didn't shake hands like normal people do.
He made them shake hands with eachothers dominant hand. (Left and right hand)

When Goku met them last episode present-Zeno greated him with his Right hand while future-Zeno did with his Left.
Future-Zeno looked over at present-Zeno and quickly changed his Left to Right hand when he saw that.

I made a post earlier that I noticed that I had the impressing future-Zeno didn't wanna be like present-Zeno (that's why I think he's PRETENDING to be right-handed like present-Zeno)

I didn't wanna bring this whole dominant hand thing up in case nikkas would think I'm tripping but fukk it I said it by now LOL

I got the impression Future-Zeno didn't wanna be like Present-Zeno

I think Future-Zeno is gonna be the reason for some fukkery in the tournament on some Evil shyt

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think Tien is a cool and often underused character, but to think he's on 17 and 18's level is just madness, Breh. Piccolo trained for years, and then fused back with Kami and he still couldn't beat 17. Like it or not there are certain plateaus the purely human characters will simply never be able to reach.

Piccolo since then trained in the Hyperbolic Time chamber, had several years of outside training between Cell and Buu, and trained again post Lord Beerus arrival. He slightly stronger than Fat Buu at this point.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Piccolo since then trained in the Hyperbolic Time chamber, had several years of outside training between Cell and Buu, and trained again post Lord Beerus arrival. He slightly stronger than Fat Buu at this point.
I tried to watch that buu arc and it's a struggle :beli:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a piccolo stan but I think buu is stronger then him:jbhmm:.. in ROF if frieza never had golden form I think piccolo would beat final form frieza easy:whoo:

you're right, he can beat final form frieza.....he got stronger than frieza when they were battling cell...but he's not stronger than buu, at least that that we know of....i say that cause they havent really said if he's gotten stronger since the buu saga...we know he's been training, but we dont know if he's stronger......we'll find out soon....i think by the time the tourney comes, he'll be even with the droids, but below buu....i think the team levels will go:

goku
vegeta
gohan
buu
17/18/piccolo
tien
krillin
roshi

...that's a powerful, well rounded team with everyone filling a role....ex: roshi is the weakest power wise, but he brings the most wisdom outside of piccolo....those 2 thinking of shyt and relaying the info to the hitters is gonna be off the hook if written correctly....i cant wait for this shyt to start...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
you're right, he can beat final form frieza.....he got stronger than frieza when they were battling cell...but he's not stronger than buu, at least that that we know of....i say that cause they havent really said if he's gotten stronger since the buu saga...we know he's been training, but we dont know if he's stronger......we'll find out soon....i think by the time the tourney comes, he'll be even with the droids, but below buu....i think the team levels will go:

goku
vegeta
gohan
buu
17/18/piccolo
tien
krillin
roshi

...that's a powerful, well rounded team with everyone filling a role....ex: roshi is the weakest power wise, but he brings the most wisdom outside of piccolo....those 2 thinking of shyt and relaying the info to the hitters is gonna be off the hook if written correctly....i cant wait for this shyt to start...
You sure piccolo is on par with 17 and 18:patrice: I would put piccolo stronger both of them:jbhmm:...by now shouldn't piccolo be strong as perfect cell:jbhmm:
Edit: I'm putting Gohan in escrow:francis:
I ain't falling for it:francis:...I'll wait and see what he does b4 putting rank:yeshrug:

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Why is Goku getting a bruise from getting shot with a handgun, when not even a minute earlier hes catching rounds from a machine gun with his hand?

Goku apparently is not bullet proof and has to be on guard or "focused" to be strong/fast enough to catch/tank bullets. Think about its like someone punching you in the stomach when you are ready for it and flexing your abs vs someone punching you in the stomach without warning.