Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure piccolo is on par with 17 and 18:patrice: I would put piccolo stronger both of them:jbhmm:...by now shouldn't piccolo be strong as perfect cell:jbhmm:

i agree, i just put him even with them cause they havent officially said how strong he is since the cell saga...and he was a step below the driods at that point...when they finally say it, i think he has potential to be stronger than them (perfect cell level), or at the very least he'll be as strong as them....on a long shot, i think there might be a namek 'god' level he reaches which would put him on par with buu...i say that cause they've had him going off to do shyt with donda (sp), but havent said what it was...

side note: in the new intro, it looks like 17 gonna fukk shyt up...that 1 scene shows him blasting off on someone/something....

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku apparently is not bullet proof and has to be on guard or "focused" to be strong/fast enough to catch/tank bullets. Think about its like someone punching you in the stomach when you are ready for it and flexing your abs vs someone punching you in the stomach without warning.
That's some shyt. He was too strong to be hurt by bullets as a little kid in middle episodes Dragon Ball OG. Writers fukking up. They had Goku getting KO'd by a shytty ass laser gun early in Super as well.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That's some shyt. He was too strong to be hurt by bullets as a little kid in middle episodes Dragon Ball OG. Writers fukking up. They had Goku getting KO'd by a shytty ass laser gun early in Super as well.

My comic book sensibilities wants to rationalize it, but honestly, its just inconsistent writing.

However if I had to, I'd justify it as different caliber guns from then to now and Goku not actually being bulletproof without being focused. About as bulletproof as Wonder Woman, I guess.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Who? Tien was strong enough to keep Semi Perfect Cell at bay so I really dont understand why his inclusion the the lineup is being questioned. He's at least as strong as the Androids, likely stronger by now when you take into account the fact that he devotes his life to training.
16508166_10210278039578974_3774416725196314903_n.jpg

He ain't the hardest nikka ever,
but nikkas gotta give son his props for this on some real shyt :russ:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm a piccolo stan but I think buu is stronger then him:jbhmm:.. in ROF if frieza never had golden form I think piccolo would beat final form frieza easy:whoo:
you're right, he can beat final form frieza.....he got stronger than frieza when they were battling cell...but he's not stronger than buu, at least that that we know of....i say that cause they havent really said if he's gotten stronger since the buu saga...we know he's been training, but we dont know if he's stronger......we'll find out soon....i think by the time the tourney comes, he'll be even with the droids, but below buu....i think the team levels will go:

goku
vegeta
gohan
buu
17/18/piccolo
tien
krillin
roshi

...that's a powerful, well rounded team with everyone filling a role....ex: roshi is the weakest power wise, but he brings the most wisdom outside of piccolo....those 2 thinking of shyt and relaying the info to the hitters is gonna be off the hook if written correctly....i cant wait for this shyt to start...

I hate when you fools talk about power levels.. you always get shyt way wrong. In ROF, Frieza was light years stronger than Piccolo w or w/o golden form. Piccolo struggled with Shisami. SSJ Gohan one shotted Shisami. 1st form Frieza was able to one shot(rof) and toy with ssj gohan(super).

Please stop talking talking about power levels. :beli:

One thing worth mentioning about Tien is that his tri-beam is one of those weird, overpowered moves that's way stronger than the actual person using it (much like the destructo disc). It's stupidly strong no matter who's using it, but the catch is that it drains the user's life force. Tien stalling Cell was still a classic DBZ moment, no doubt, but it's not a feat that would put him on Piccolo's level IMO.

According to the Dragonball Wiki:

Source: Neo Tri-Beam

Ha! Somebody who actually has clue! :salute:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when you fools talk about power levels.. you always get shyt way wrong. In ROF, Frieza was light years stronger than Piccolo w or w/o golden form. Piccolo struggled with Shisami. SSJ Gohan one shotted Shisami. 1st form Frieza was able to one shot(rof) and toy with ssj gohan(super).

Please stop talking talking about power levels. :beli:

going off Z: piccolo got stronger than final form frieza in the cell saga....he passed him when he merged with ole boy....or are you forgetting about vegeta bytching about piccolo passing him level wise as a basic ss1?....now follow along: basic ss1 is stronger than final form frieza, piccolo is stronger than that, so that makes him stronger than final form frieza at that point...

going off RoF: frieza actually trained to get stronger, so he passed piccolo at that point...

...looking back at my post, i see the confusion: ole boy is talking about ROF and what i said was based off Z....

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
16508166_10210278039578974_3774416725196314903_n.jpg

He ain't the hardest nikka ever,
but nikkas gotta give son his props for this on some real shyt :russ:
If Gohan didn't kill him he'd keep getting stronger due to the sayain cells plus regeneration. If you managed to destroy his body he'd come back from ONE damn cell and not only reform but have his full power too:picard::hamster:Yea he is if given the opportunity to