Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
London
Strong enough to son Namek Saga Frieza level fighters with relative ease

Who? Tien was strong enough to keep Semi Perfect Cell at bay so I really dont understand why his inclusion the the lineup is being questioned. He's at least as strong as the Androids, likely stronger by now when you take into account the fact that he devotes his life to training.

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
Avo and Cado, remnants of Frieza's army. Tien's included because if Goten and Trunks spent a cycle in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with their parents they'd probably son Perfect Cell.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who? Tien was strong enough to keep Semi Perfect Cell at bay so I really dont understand why his inclusion the the lineup is being questioned. He's at least as strong as the Androids, likely stronger by now when you take into account the fact that he devotes his life to training.

Being able to hold somebody with a damn gimmick ki blast, doesn't mean anything. Perfect example:Krillin was going to kill Nappa with his destructo Disc, Nappa was still hundreds of times stronger than Krillin and could've killed Krillin with ease.

I don't know where Tien's power level is, I find it hard to believe he's stronger than Namek FF Frieza tho, that would make him weaker than Goten and Trunks.

Let's say Tien was "android 17/18" strong.. Do you know how weak that would make him in the grand scheme of things still? This is all pre-ssj2 power levels we're talking here. :beli:

Goku
Vegeta
Hohan
Majin Buu/Piccolo
17/18
Trunks/Goten
Krillen

That should be the squad in order in terms of strength

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The only reason Trunks and Goten isn't there is because they had too many Saiyans and wanted to give old characters shine.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How did Krillin, Roshi and Tien make the cut but not Trunks and Goten?:stopitslime:

Because the consequence of losing is death. Not just your own but the entire universe.

Sure Goten/Trunks are stronger then Krillin Roshi and Tien but they are still kids. Gohan was at least a teen when he had to go against Cell. Putting that kind of pressure on a 6 yr old ain't what u do.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Why is Goku getting a bruise from getting shot with a handgun, when not even a minute earlier hes catching rounds from a machine gun with his hand?
Replace speed force with ki

2b9.jpg

270.jpg

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Why is Goku getting a bruise from getting shot with a handgun, when not even a minute earlier hes catching rounds from a machine gun with his hand?
If I throw something at you and you don't catch it, it's going to hit you and leave a mark :dwillhuh: