Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man don't tell me they're setting everything up for Goku to fight their version of God

why you say that like it's a bad thing? lol......i hope that's the case....i wanna see goku go all out to a new level...hell, i wanna see them fight a muthafukka that causes goku and vegeta to bring out gogeta....

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember Krillin and Gohan on Namek being fun as hell to watch. Very unpredictable and tense battles for those guys.
That was all of the Namek saga period. Its as the best, most tense story of the series. Very well executed. You can see the polish on the story that AT wanted it to end with Namek.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No lie didn't expect that scene:ohhh:
Beerus must of saw something years ago that Zeno did that got him scarred:jbhmm:
Remember there were like 18 universes before according to Whis and Beerus. Now there is 12:why::damn::whoa:Zeno seems innocent and all that but due his child like personality he also has the temperament of one and could lose his cool like that.:demonic:I'm not entirely convinced both Zenos are going to act the same for long either. Matter fact they're both insane these mofos were playing a boardgame with actual PLANETS:damn::damn::damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
why you say that like it's a bad thing? lol......i hope that's the case....i wanna see goku go all out to a new level...hell, i wanna see them fight a muthafukka that causes goku and vegeta to bring out gogeta....
If each fight has different rules and one was a teammup of some kind making fusions and shyt legal I'd love to see Gogeta finally canonized. Doubtful we'll ever see Vegito again unless something ridiculous happens much less Gogeta though.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If each fight has different rules and one was a teammup of some kind making fusions and shyt legal I'd love to see Gogeta finally canonized. Doubtful we'll ever see Vegito again unless something ridiculous happens much less Gogeta though.

yea, i dont think vegito coming back...if shyt hit the fan, gogeta would be great to use cause they could do an on the spot fusion...maybe we get him if one of the zenos turns evil and/or to go against whis father...i really wanna see that cat fight...think he would get busy...

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
visual02.jpg

count em