Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yep. Just couldn't let him have shyt. It had nothing to do with the latter part of your post. Krillin was always hatin on Vegeta. He was the one who tried to finish him off in the saiyan saga. He helped Gohan steal the balls. He reluctantly gave him a senzu bean after he killed 19. He was talkin shyt to him while he was passed out when Trunks was fighting Cell. That role should've been reserved for Yamcha after Vegeta took his girl.
Hating ass nikka actually tried to lecture Vegeta like Trunks was actually stronger....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
now yall wanna murk my man goku?!?!?! lol come on...he's saved the people/planet/universe time and time again...if he wanna have a tourney to find out how strong he is, let him....he doesnt know about the loser's universe gets wiped clause, lets see how he reacts when he finds out...once he hears it, i think his dumb ass gonna challenge the zenos lol....

also: blaming him for cell? vegeta has more sense? lol what?!?!?!...seems yall cats forgetting it was vegeta that let cell get to perfect cell in the first place cause he was overconfident...and like usual, it was goku and his fam that had to clean up the mess....just like with frieza and buu....but yall wanna end goku?....lol get outta here....
This is same shyt people say about Dean and Sam Winchester

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Well, I don't know about villain but most problems can be traced back to Goku.

• Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta would've never come to Earth if it wasn't for Goku being there
  • Frieza has come to Earth twice because of Goku, if not for him he probably never even would have heard of Earth, much less tried to destroy it
  • Also, if it wasn't for Goku yapping about the Dragonballs to Raditz, Frieza wouldn't know about the Dragonballs and would never have gone to Namek looking for them, so Goku actually got Namek fukked up too
  • Dr. Gero would never have created the Androids or Cell if it wasn't for his grudge with Goku
  • Buu was able to be revived mostly because of Goku's descendants/allies being so strong and attracting attention
  • The only reason Beerus came to Earth (and threatened to destroy it) was because he'd heard about Goku (who defeated Frieza) living there
  • There would be no Goku Black if it wasn't for Goku pissing off Zamasu by beating him in a sparring match, and Zamasu would never have destroyed Trunks timeline
  • And then of course you have the current tournament which is again because of Goku and is going to get universes destroyed

So yeah, everybody would probably be better off if Goku just sat his ass down somewhere. :francis:

• If it wasn't for Frieza, Goku would have never been sent to Earth in the first place

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Well, I don't know about villain but most problems can be traced back to Goku.

• Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta would've never come to Earth if it wasn't for Goku being there
  • Frieza has come to Earth twice because of Goku, if not for him he probably never even would have heard of Earth, much less tried to destroy it
  • Also, if it wasn't for Goku yapping about the Dragonballs to Raditz, Frieza wouldn't know about the Dragonballs and would never have gone to Namek looking for them, so Goku actually got Namek fukked up too
  • Dr. Gero would never have created the Androids or Cell if it wasn't for his grudge with Goku
  • Buu was able to be revived mostly because of Goku's descendants/allies being so strong and attracting attention
  • The only reason Beerus came to Earth (and threatened to destroy it) was because he'd heard about Goku (who defeated Frieza) living there
  • There would be no Goku Black if it wasn't for Goku pissing off Zamasu by beating him in a sparring match, and Zamasu would never have destroyed Trunks timeline
  • And then of course you have the current tournament which is again because of Goku and is going to get universes destroyed

So yeah, everybody would probably be better off if Goku just sat his ass down somewhere. :francis:
That is part of the hilarity of dragonball . A lot of these things were circumstances beyond his control but a ton of things happened because of his love to fight and his sheer incompetence. At the same time we all saw how things turned out in the android saga when he died or how badly they needed goku during the buu saga,during the second broly movie where he temporarily came back from the dead to help gohan. He sacrificed himself twice to save the world. Its a dystopian world where the savior of the world's drive to fight which saves the day also puts them all at risk with a recklesness that makes the God of destruction himself :whoa: and we are all witness to this fukkery :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
now yall wanna murk my man goku?!?!?! lol come on...he's saved the people/planet/universe time and time again...if he wanna have a tourney to find out how strong he is, let him....he doesnt know about the loser's universe gets wiped clause, lets see how he reacts when he finds out...once he hears it, i think his dumb ass gonna challenge the zenos lol....

also: blaming him for cell? vegeta has more sense? lol what?!?!?!...seems yall cats forgetting it was vegeta that let cell get to perfect cell in the first place cause he was overconfident...and like usual, it was goku and his fam that had to clean up the mess....just like with frieza and buu....but yall wanna end goku?....lol get outta here....

Even letting the Cell saga slide (because nearly everyone made at least one tactical blunder in that story), Vegeta's arrogance, pride, and bloodlust got him killed and resulted in the annihilation of the human race, and the complete destruction of the earth. If Vegeta had never given himself up to be Babidi's puppet, Buu would have never been awakened.

EDIT: Although to be fair, Goku was dumb enough to go out of his way to rescue Dende, Mr. Satan, and a DOG over Piccolo, Trunks, and his own seed (Gohan and Goten) before the planet blew up. :snoop:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even letting the Cell saga slide (because nearly everyone made at least one tactical blunder in that story), Vegeta's arrogance, pride, and bloodlust got him killed and resulted in the annihilation of the human race, and the complete destruction of the earth. If Vegeta had never given himself up to be Babidi's puppet, Buu would have never been awakened.

that's game genie being game genie....when it works, he wins...when it doesnt, he loses and the game potentially crashes lol....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm stop picking on game genie cause i fukks vegeta....and by the looks of it: since he wont go with whiz, he gonna training his ass off in that gravity room...man was wearing weights doing 1 arm push-ups and the kicks while wearing all the weights....he gonna fukk shyt up in the tourney, cant wait....