Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku should die..Beerus is right. He's too dangerous. This shyt is absurd at this point, he's a lunatic. Ever since throwing Cell a senzu bean, shyt has only gotten worse. Vegeta and Goten have more sense than him.

now yall wanna murk my man goku?!?!?! lol come on...he's saved the people/planet/universe time and time again...if he wanna have a tourney to find out how strong he is, let him....he doesnt know about the loser's universe gets wiped clause, lets see how he reacts when he finds out...once he hears it, i think his dumb ass gonna challenge the zenos lol....

also: blaming him for cell? vegeta has more sense? lol what?!?!?!...seems yall cats forgetting it was vegeta that let cell get to perfect cell in the first place cause he was overconfident...and like usual, it was goku and his fam that had to clean up the mess....just like with frieza and buu....but yall wanna end goku?....lol get outta here....

Hostile

All Star
Daps
also: blaming him for cell? vegeta has more sense? lol what?!?!?!...seems yall cats forgetting it was vegeta that let cell get to perfect cell in the first place cause he was overconfident...and like usual, it was goku and his fam that had to clean up the mess....just like with frieza and buu....but yall wanna end goku?....lol get outta here....
  • Vegeta had a great plan with Frieza but Kakarot's boy and baldy fukked it up.
  • Goku didn't clean up shyt with Buu. Hercule was the MVP of the Buu saga and the finish was Vegeta's idea.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now yall calling goku the villain?!?!?!?...all he's done is save people/the planet/universe....the reason cats have a problem with him is cause he always stops their plans of taking over shyt....just like i think gonna happen with this tourney....and at the end: goku gonna save they ass again....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Vegeta had a great plan with Frieza but Kakarot's boy and baldy fukked it up.
  • Goku didn't clean up shyt with Buu. Hercule was the MVP of the Buu saga and the finish was Vegeta's idea.

a great plan?...lol no he didnt...that plan was on some contra 100 lives cheat code shyt...and he only learned about the dragon balls cause of the ones you blaming...if goku never came into his life and showed him what he could become through hard work/training, vegeta wouldve stayed frieza and the ginyu forces bytch until either he died or the saiyan cheat code finally gave him the win...

seriously, i fukks with vegeta but that muthafukka a real life game genie cause he always trying to use a cheat code to win....game genie vegeta....

uh huh.....just ignore that buu wouldve never gotten released if game genie vegeta didnt need another cheat code to try to best goku, again....

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now yall wanna murk my man goku?!?!?! lol come on...he's saved the people/planet/universe time and time again...if he wanna have a tourney to find out how strong he is, let him....he doesnt know about the loser's universe gets wiped clause, lets see how he reacts when he finds out...once he hears it, i think his dumb ass gonna challenge the zenos lol....

I don't want to. But i got to :wow:
He was told more than once, Zeno can wipe out the universe like it's nothing. Stay away from him. The god of destruction is terrified of him. But nahh..I'm going to fight strong guys no matter what. It'll be fine! He knows the potential risk. The Vegeta of today has more sense than him.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did anybody peep who Vegeta was fighting in the new intro?

16230853_1831825473762946_1853818506131275776_n.jpg

Vegeta better not take an L to a teletubby because if he does, I'm not letting his fans hear the end of it. :russ:
Don't worry vegoata will take care of bidness:umad:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
a great plan?...lol no he didnt...that plan was on some contra 100 lives cheat code shyt...and he only learned about the dragon balls cause of the ones you blaming...if goku never came into his life and showed him what he could become through hard work/training, vegeta wouldve stayed frieza and the ginyu forces bytch until either he died or the saiyan cheat code finally gave him the win...

seriously, i fukks with vegeta but that muthafukka a real life game genie cause he always trying to use a cheat code to win....game genie vegeta....

uh huh.....just ignore that buu wouldve never gotten released if game genie vegeta didnt need another cheat code to try to best goku, again....
The plan would've worked had Gohan & Krillin stopped fukkin with him tho. Buu would've never gotten released had Goku kept his ass in the Other World.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to. But i got to :wow:
He was told more than once, Zeno can wipe out the universe like it's nothing. Stay away from him. The god of destruction is terrified of him. But nahh..I'm going to fight strong guys no matter what. It'll be fine! He knows the potential risk. The Vegeta of today has more sense than him.

true, but that's goku's character....he's trusting and gives people the benefit of the doubt.....so far the zenos been straight up with him, so he thinks they cool.....he's not thinking they could pull some truly evil shyt like wager universe survival cause of a tourney....once he finds out about the clause, i bet he changes how he fukks with them...

yea, vegeta does and that's thanks to goku....goku's influence on him has made vegeta change from game genie to beating the game without cheat codes....also, he's gotten vegeta to care about more than just being the strongest....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The plan would've worked had Gohan & Krillin stopped fukkin with him tho. Buu would've never gotten released had Goku kept his ass in the Other World.

uh huh....yall like making excuses for game genie vegeta and his cheat code ass lol.....i'm glad goku has influenced him to leave the game genie ways alone....

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Bulma's Pregnancy does help to legitimize "GT" even more.
:comeon:thats like saying Goku mentioning he had Kid Buu revived legitimizes GT because Uub is in GT, it legitimizes the end of DBZ where Bra and Uub are first shown, which we all wanted to happen. GT is just shytty a continuation of the end of DBZ.. a non canon one:mjpls:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
what? letting vegeta use the dragon balls for immortality or w.e it was so he can kill frieza and then kill goku and co. right after?:skip:
Yep. Just couldn't let him have shyt. It had nothing to do with the latter part of your post. Krillin was always hatin on Vegeta. He was the one who tried to finish him off in the saiyan saga. He helped Gohan steal the balls. He reluctantly gave him a senzu bean after he killed 19. He was talkin shyt to him while he was passed out when Trunks was fighting Cell. That role should've been reserved for Yamcha after Vegeta took his girl.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Yep. Just couldn't let him have shyt. It had nothing to do with the latter part of your post. Krillin was always hatin on Vegeta. He was the one who tried to finish him off in the saiyan saga. He helped Gohan steal the balls. He reluctantly gave him a senzu bean after he killed 19. He was talkin shyt to him while he was passed out when Trunks was fighting Cell. That role should've been reserved for Yamcha after Vegeta took his girl.
do u realize that if they let vegetas great plan happen that they probably wouldnt be alive or they would be his slaves:skip: