Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Trillions of people are about to get killed because dumbass Goku just had to have his tournament :beli:

Beerus is absolutely right, Goku is probably too dangerous to justify keeping around, it's just not safe for somebody like him to have that much power.

You ready to abandon ship and join #Veggieset? Yeah, we know his record on big win's ain't that impressive, but as a character Vegeta is evolving into being a better all-around person and someone to root for. He's shown more compassion and insightfulness than a certain main character.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This thread is all fukked up...

There's nikkas talking about the latest Japanese episode which is episode 74 I think

And there's nikkas talking about the latest English episode which is episode 3

It's like the 2 Trunks time lines going on at the same time
:yeshrug::yeshrug::mindblown:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You ready to abandon ship and join #Veggieset? Yeah, we know his record on big win's ain't that impressive, but as a character Vegeta is evolving into being a better all-around person and someone to root for. He's shown more compassion and insightfulness than a certain main character.

Vegeta squad we outcheaa:blessed::blessed:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Fridge Brilliance:

If you go back and look at the original dragon ball z, there's a point where Majin Vegeta apologizes to gohan and goku sometime after buu is released. Why does he apologize/show remorse? Because he knows firsthand the pain of losing your son. Looking back, it kinda bothered me how goku didn't react over gohan's death at the hands of buu. He was K.O.'d but still all the same, he took it nonchalantly.

235 Dragon Ball Z

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:whoa: nah I can't mess with a character whose entire life revolves around being jealous of Goku

I might have to switch to #Earthlingset. Matter of fact fukk these overpowered idiotic Saiyans, I'm waiting for Piccolo/Krillin/Tien/Roshi to put in some work. :ufdup:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:whoa: nah I can't mess with a character whose entire life revolves around being jealous of Goku

I might have to switch to #Earthlingset. Matter of fact fukk these overpowered idiotic Saiyans, I'm waiting for Piccolo/Krillin/Tien/Roshi to put in some work. :ufdup:
Might have to go back to dragon ball

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Goku's the true villian of the series.

Well, I don't know about villain but most problems can be traced back to Goku.

• Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta would've never come to Earth if it wasn't for Goku being there
  • Frieza has come to Earth twice because of Goku, if not for him he probably never even would have heard of Earth, much less tried to destroy it
  • Also, if it wasn't for Goku yapping about the Dragonballs to Raditz, Frieza wouldn't know about the Dragonballs and would never have gone to Namek looking for them, so Goku actually got Namek fukked up too
  • Dr. Gero would never have created the Androids or Cell if it wasn't for his grudge with Goku
  • Buu was able to be revived mostly because of Goku's descendants/allies being so strong and attracting attention
  • The only reason Beerus came to Earth (and threatened to destroy it) was because he'd heard about Goku (who defeated Frieza) living there
  • There would be no Goku Black if it wasn't for Goku pissing off Zamasu by beating him in a sparring match, and Zamasu would never have destroyed Trunks timeline
  • And then of course you have the current tournament which is again because of Goku and is going to get universes destroyed

So yeah, everybody would probably be better off if Goku just sat his ass down somewhere. :francis:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trillions of people are about to get killed because dumbass Goku just had to have his tournament :beli:

Beerus is absolutely right, Goku is probably too dangerous to justify keeping around, it's just not safe for somebody like him to have that much power.
You could say that but...

The Zenos were playing a game for half the episode flicking planets into each other and destroying them. shyt getting blown up regardless. :russ:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
latest

(Goku has gone through many Father's in his life.)

Vegeta-baby-Trunks-and-Bulma-prince-vegeta-20759519-500-361.png

(After having a hard time being a Father with Trunks, Vegeta has changed for the better with his 2nd child on the way)

C33enZQW8AAtLdH.jpg:large

(Gohan's secret training with Adoptive Father Piccolo has paid off as he's is returning to form.)

WE IN HERE!. That's right, the Biggest Tournament in the History of Dragon Ball has begun. Interesting Episode about "Being a Parent". After we saw Gohan and Kuririn's family lives the last few episodes. This episode focused on Goku and Vegeta being Father's.. I'm very proud of Vegeta, he is completely a "Good Guy" now and people can Thank Goku most for Vegeta's transformation from ruthless killer to loving father (He's still a ruthless killer though, lol). Goku has always been about peace in the Universe and that has clearly rubbed off on Vegeta. Now as we all know Goku hasn't been the best father in the world. But this Episode he actually spent some time with Goten so that was good to see.

For people saying "Goku is a terrible Father". You all have to remember not only did Goku have Brain Damage as a kid, he never got to fully know his parents Bardock and Gine. He accidentally Killed his adopted Father Grandpa Gohan and him and Piccolo ended up Killing his Brother Raditz. Roshi is basically Goku's Father at this point. So before you talk about how bad he is as a Father, realize that he doesn't know how to be one. Also remember Piccolo became Gohan's Step Father by circumstance. Where as Vegeta had his father with him during his youth. Wow @ Goten training with Whis, that would of been interesting. But like I told you guys. Chi-Chi nor Bulma was having it with Goten and Trunks. Bulma's Pregnancy does help to legitimize "GT" even more. As for Beerus, I honestly can't blame him. Goku carefree attitude most of the time is harmless but in this situation he rushed the issue with the Tournament. I can't lie though, I was shook because we know what Beerus is capable of and Goku needs to stop acting like he can't get it.

Beerus was dead serious on ending Goku but he was most likely just warning him. Yes the Omni-Kings were going to have the Tournament but they forgot about it before Goku Reminded them. Love that scene with the Planets because it shows how powerful they really all. The Destorying and creating of Planets is about balance in the Universe. I love the new intro because it means we are going to get a lot of episodes in this tournament. They had that main song for almost 2 years. We've had 5 ending song changes though. GOAThan Haters? Did you see that intro? Did you see that Power Up? Did you see that Focus? You guys are running out of excuses and hate. GOAThan is BACK!. The team looks amazing in full animation. Very great start, can't wait till next week. The new characters look cool as Akira and the team got influences from all types of sources including Egyptian History and Comic Books. Also give props were props is due. The Animation is damn near Dragon Ball Movie level. Also Congrats for Masako Nozawa (Voice of many characters including Goku) on her Guinness Book of World Records for longest running voice acting in Video Game History.

20170131-00000315-oric-000-13-view.jpg

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: I ain't see shyt.

in the intro when he's fighting the purple deadshot looking cat, he goes from yellow to blue to red.....when he turns red, he just smiles and cuts through the ki though on some 'yall not getting that yet' type shyt, and goes back to reg lol....