Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
EDIT: Although to be fair, Goku was dumb enough to go out of his way to rescue Dende, Mr. Satan, and a DOG over Piccolo, Trunks, and his own seed (Gohan and Goten) before the planet blew up. :snoop:
:pachaha:
DPoz.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's gotta be hard to be a Vegeta stan:wow:

These nikkas gotta reach like Dhalsim to figure out a way to slight Goku and prop up the Prince of All Sonnings. You know they're desperate when they turn an anime about martial arts into Daddy Day Care:mjlol: By y'alls logic, Gohan is the best character in the show followed by Krillin. It's all about being the best father right?:sas1:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
How can Goku stop this..

All Beerus has to say is "destroy" and Goku don't exist :mjlol:

Im wondering about that move though as it requires the person to be immobilized for several seconds. When Beerus was about to pull that off, Goku didn't seem shook at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gotta be hard to be a Vegeta stan:wow:

These nikkas gotta reach like Dhalsim to figure out a way to slight Goku and prop up the Prince of All Sonnings. You know they're desperate when they turn an anime about martial arts into Daddy Day Care:mjlol: By y'alls logic, Gohan is the best character in the show followed by Krillin. It's all about being the best father right?:sas1:

Oddly enough, I actually like Gohan* and Krillin more than I like Goku and Vegeta. Goku/Vegeta would obviously wash them but I could never relate to those guys, just because fighting was all they ever did. Gohan and Krillin were always more interesting to me just because they seemed to the only characters out of the Z-fighters with any actual life goals outside of fighting, like they could throw hands but they were also people too. (Gohan studying and being a regular kid, and Krillin's girl troubles). They were the first characters I got attached to when I originally started watching the series as a little kid and they were still in the early Namek saga. Also, I like underdogs.

You know, it's funny. Before I had watched enough of it to know the storyline and what was going on as a kid, I had always assumed that Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma were the main characters (with Gohan being the MAIN main character), and that Goku was just Mufasa status (but used to be the main character of the first one). Frieza was the obvious badguy, Vegeta was the secondary badguy with his own agenda, and Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, and Chaiotzu were just a bunch of dead guys who spent their days chilling on King Kai's planet (I didn't even know their names yet :mjlol: )
Still, Toriyama should have given Krillin and Gohan more shine when they fought against the Ginyu Force. He could have at least let them beat the little fat dude with the four eyes :hhh:

* I should clarify that I liked Gohan before he grew up and went soft ( :scusthov: )

On an unrelated note, I gained so much respect for Piccolo's swag as I got older. :wow:

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Even letting the Cell saga slide (because nearly everyone made at least one tactical blunder in that story), Vegeta's arrogance, pride, and bloodlust got him killed and resulted in the annihilation of the human race, and the complete destruction of the earth. If Vegeta had never given himself up to be Babidi's puppet, Buu would have never been awakened.

EDIT: Although to be fair, Goku was dumb enough to go out of his way to rescue Dende, Mr. Satan, and a DOG over Piccolo, Trunks, and his own seed (Gohan and Goten) before the planet blew up. :snoop:
Eh, I can't really fault Goku for that. It was pretty dire circumstances and Satan and Dende just happened to be the closest by. He was trying to not only get the fukk out of the blast's range, but also try to concentrate and find the the Supreme Kai's Ki signal all the way in the Kai realm while under crazy stress. He was obviously shaken up by it when Vegeta was yelling at him too.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
do u realize that if they let vegetas great plan happen that they probably wouldnt be alive or they would be his slaves:skip:
They'd be his slaves. It was Vegeta's birthright to rule. Once he got some of that Bulma pie everything would've been all good.

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Oddly enough, I actually like Gohan* and Krillin more than I like Goku and Vegeta. Goku/Vegeta would obviously wash them but I could never relate to those guys, just because fighting was all they ever did. Gohan and Krillin were always more interesting to me just because they seemed to the only characters out of the Z-fighters with any actual life goals outside of fighting, like they could throw hands but they were also people too. (Gohan studying and being a regular kid, and Krillin's girl troubles). They were the first characters I got attached to when I originally started watching the series as a little kid and they were still in the early Namek saga. Also, I like underdogs.

You know, it's funny. Before I had watched enough of it to know the storyline and what was going on as a kid, I had always assumed that Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma were the main characters (with Gohan being the MAIN main character), and that Goku was just Mufasa status (but used to be the main character of the first one). Frieza was the obvious badguy, Vegeta was the secondary badguy with his own agenda, and Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, and Chaiotzu were just a bunch dead guys who spent their days chilling on King Kai's planet (I didn't even know their names yet :mjlol: )
Still, Toriyama should have given Krillin and Gohan more shine when they fought against the Ginyu Force. He could have at least let them beat the little fat dude with the four eyes :hhh:

* I should clarify that I liked Gohan before he grew up and went soft ( :scusthov: )

On an unrelated note, I gained so much respect for Piccolo's swag as I got older. :wow:
I remember Krillin and Gohan on Namek being fun as hell to watch. Very unpredictable and tense battles for those guys.